Monster turbine pro

oyster

Hi,
Looking for some decent phones for my walkman A726. Heard good reviews abt the turbine pro's . Are they available in india, if yes then for how much & any idea about their sensitivity. Tried to google but found inconsistent info. Any other earphones recommended for <12k???????

Hi,
Looking for some decent phones for my walkman A726. Heard good reviews abt the turbine pro's . Are they available in india, if yes then for how much & any idea about their sensitivity. Tried to google but found inconsistent info. Any other earphones recommended for <12k???????

Search on the forum - you will get many more choices than the garbage from Monster. Sennheiser, grado, are some to name

@Oyster,
If you want a value for money headphones then go for the Koss Porta Pro (they costs ~2.5k INR). These phones are carrying the legacy since 1981 and haven't changed since then.
They are the best sounding headphones I have ever heard till now. The highs are very soft, mids are well defined and the lows are tight and punchy but not overwhelming the other frequencies. It's a real pleasure to hear them.
Cheers!
Vivek

Thank u all for the responses.
I,ve no problems going with any brand, its only that i read good reviews abt the turbine pros & thought of choosing btw klipsch image x10 or turbines. I mainly listen to lounge/trance/buddha bar & i want phones with a very open , heavy & warm sound. Currently i m using senn. cx300II that are not at all good; sharp highs & poor soundstage. In fact sony ex 82 that came along with the walkman were better than the cx .
Can anyone please suggest me any iem's with qualities mentioned above & should be sensitive enough to go loud, since my walkman amp is not very powerful.AND.... shoud be available in India:eek:hyeah:

Hi vivek
Are the koss porta pro loud enough to drive a 5+5mw amp of my walkman. What source do you use for your music?

Back