More PM storage space

I think PM has to be deleted & not kept like "LOVE LETTERS" unless really important. :eek:hyeah:

@ Spiro: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CorElement: I think the pm storage are standard across all forums :).

Negative, they are controlled via the vbulletin admin control panel linked with mysql and can be made whatver one wants.

Donor Member's get additional PM space (250). Your donation helps in the running of this forum.

Awesome, didnt know that.

Hi,

I too have been facing this problem and wanted to start a thread but you've done it buddy,thanks for it :) !!

Its just not enough,Mine fills up in just 2-3 days !! Although I save it as excel or text file but keeping track of them is a Pain :p!!

In other forums they provide much much more space ! for Ex. Techenclave gives 250,Erodov gives 500,so on and so forth !

So I request the Mod to kindly consider and make it happen !

Regards.

^ I was initially given 50 in TE, but once past the 50th post, I got 250 (or mods were kind enough? I do not know for sure). I thought it'd be the same here :(

Hi Guys,

I too had the same problem, but why dont you download them every month as text or HTML or xml and save it in your local system.
Cheers!

Hi,

I too had the same problem, but why dont you download them every month as text or HTML or xml and save it in your local system.
Cheers!

Its just not enough,Mine fills up in just 2-3 days !! Although I save it as excel or text file but keeping track of them is a Pain

What to in my case ???? I have saved all of them from day one (If you see when I joined ) ! So where all of them are and how Am I supposed to keep it all at one place ??

Regards.

Hi,

It was indeed super fast :clapping: !!!

Thanks SuperMod for the speedy and much needed action !!

If I don't sound like a Sob,please try and bring to the level of other forums !! if not immediately but gradually !!

Thanks a lot anyways !!

Regards.

Last edited:
That was a fast work. Amazing.

I deleted some PMs which I now wanted to refer to but :sad:nothing can be done now.

Every once in a while I write all my PM (recd and sent) as a text file with dates (from....to). that way I have all the PMs that I have dealt with from the day I joined HFV. I delete all the PMs only after backing them up as text files.

Cheers

Thanks Supermod and mod team for increase in PM storage space. I download my important messages to CSV, so not much of a problem for me, but still it is good.

I have another request. Can we also have an increase in number of characters allowed in our signature? I am having to use short forms for brand names and also not include my less significant gear because of this limit:). Not that I want to show off the equipment I am own, it just helps other members understand my queries better when they see the entire chain. Alternatively, if the mods are okay with this, I am happy to put my entire list on an image and include it as an IMG in my signature. But I think that is more taxing on the server, not sure. Let me know your views. Another option is we can have a gallery where we can list and put pics of our rig.

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back