Most Valuable Suggestion from HFV

sanjub22

Friends ,

Please pardon if this thread is too foolish but still want to know whats the most valuable suggestion you have received from this wonderful forum which you have executed.

Its Panasonic PV8 for me. When I had decided to go for 42" flat panel TV on March last year, I didnt even consider a plasma forget about PV8. Just googling for the review of Sony 40W 550 A which I already had decided and I was just waiting for the next weekend for the deal. Now Mr. Google had some other thought and he just thrown me into this group and it took me another week to interact with some experts here and my entire plan had taken a 180 degree turn and I bought PV8 Plasma instaed of 550A LCD. And what an advice that was.

So friends please share your own story here if you have experienced something similar to aforesaid.

It hasnt been a year for me, not even a month. But I like yourself did a 180 degree turn. Was looking to buy Sony NX500 and ended up buying Panasonic C10, thanks to this forum. And I am really happy so far.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back