MS Aviano 6 .... Most irritated from the dealer in Hyderabad

I have orderd MS Aviano 6 FS with SBT corporation on 9th July 2012. THey had a demo set and I didnt want to take the demo set, asked for a new piece. SBT told me that they are expecting new load to come in and will deliver by 19th July 2012.

Every time I call them for an update they tell me that customs is not cleared and will take time. Also SBT team responds me like , if require you can take your money back or are we keeping stock & not giving you.

SBT dont proactively check on the new shipment, only when I call them they call their main distributor and get an update. I have been irritated to the max and most. When I called today , they tell me 2 more days.

19th postponed to 25th
25th postponed to 30th
30th postponed to 03 July
03 July postponed to 05

And I am really not sure if I get them on 5th July. just wanted to share this to everyone.

Every time I call them for an update they tell me that customs is not cleared and will take time. Also SBT team responds me like , if require you can take your money back or are we keeping stock & not giving you.

Take your money back and close the issue

SBT corporation in the first post is a store name.. In case you are wondering.. ;)

Srry my bad.. was checking from my phone so.. missed it.. :eek:..... hope you resolve it soon bud!! else as Utkarsh has suggested... confront him about the shipment already docked @ Chennai.. and that you have got additional information etc... corner him to spill the beans out!!! you dont need to take it from any Store which doesnt wana serve you!!!! Good luck !!! try to mail them and save the written proof!!! very helpfull when you utter Consumer forum, Lawsuite, giving a bad review to the papers etc!!!

Send an email directly to the company and ask them whats happening? A lot of imports are getting stuck due to falling exchange rates leaving dealers/distributors short changed.

I have purchased from them Integrated Amp amd CD Player. Mr. Haranadh, the propriter, is a gentle man as far as my association with him is concerned . They have delivered the orders before the promised time. I think as some one said they had some other reason. May be the recent increase in the prices. Wait for some time before saying good bye.

Regards

Send an email directly to the company and ask them whats happening? A lot of imports are getting stuck due to falling exchange rates leaving dealers/distributors short changed.

Or as Nikhil as put.. There could be a legit reason.. but I know.. how you'd feel if the truth is not declared...!!!:eek:

I was offerred for 37 K for Aviano 6. after these incidents happened, technoguru is not decreasing their price below 41 K.I am just waiting becuase I can save 4 K, or else this not making any sense for me. infact there are others placed Aviano 6 from the SBT are also still waiting.

Yah Sasank,
As you know, even my avianos delivery status is also same :(
I paid the advance 10days back n he said that the shipment will be received on June 28th n delivery on June 30th but till now no response.

Daily I'm calling them abt the status and they say some stories... today they told that I need to wait till July 7th.. :( for you they told 5th!! not sure if they will deliver even on 7th!!

Well this is the same story on my side too. Ordered for a MS Aviano Center speaker from Technoguru and I have been told that it was stuck in customs and then that they shipped it last week. Its gonna be 3 weeks now since I placed the order.

I was given a Waybill number for Blue Dart and apparently their site has no information about the tracking number. Now yesterday I contacted technoguru folks (thru online chat) and was told that the speaker will reach me by this coming Saturday.

I asked the reason for a delay since as per their email the product was shipped last Saturday(30th June) and the reason cited was that it was being transported by road.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back