Murthy's Cables ( tools & trades ) bangalore

... infact I had to ping him multiple times to send payment details even after he disptached the cable. Rare to have such people
Ditto. He sent payment details on my third attempt after he had dispatched the power cord. He also advised that the power cord would bloom to its potential after about 100 hrs

Ditto. He sent payment details on my third attempt after he had dispatched the power cord. He also advised that the power cord would bloom to its potential after about 100 hrs
The same happened with me. On repeated requests he sent payment details.

Last edited:
I just received my interconnects and speaker cables in Colombo from Mr.Murthy.There is a definite improvement in the overall sound.Kudos to Mr. Murthy.
He was mentioning he had sent it to Colombo and I was wondering who it may be :)

depending on your current draw - make sure you polish the terminals of the plug and socket so that they mate properly. (you might check your refrigerator pins while your at it)

Please let me know if you notice any difference in sound with this cable
Straightaway I do feel a difference. The soundstage is forward and meatier. Everything coming through the Q3050i now feels sweeter, airier and spaced out. So definitely a chalk and cheese moment as compared to earlier. Mr Murthy had advised that there'd be a big difference upfront with his power cable and this will only get better after around 100 hrs of use. Spot on! Fyi i dont have "golden ears"

Straightaway I do feel a difference. The soundstage is forward and meatier. Everything coming through the Q3050i now feels sweeter, airier and spaced out. So definitely a chalk and cheese moment as compared to earlier. Mr Murthy had advised that there'd be a big difference upfront with his power cable and this will only get better after around 100 hrs of use. Spot on! Fyi i dont have "golden ears"
Makes me want to buy one too. Can you please share the price ? You can ping me too.

Makes me want to buy one too. Can you please share the price ? You can ping me too.
Congratulations, if it's possible share clear picture of 3pin plug, & what is the tichnes of cable??
@Bloom@83 inr1800 for 1.5m

@Mahi Thank you.

The 3pin plug
IMG-20201125-WA0011.jpeg

According to Mr Murthy, this cable is 14 SWG tinned high quality copper protected by an outer fibreglass insulation and can handle 12-14 Amps of current.

just received my interconnects and speaker cables in Colombo from Mr.Murthy.There is a definite improvement in the overall sound.Kudos to Mr. Murthy.
Is your impression after changing both interconnects and speaker cables?.
I was looking to upgrade the speaker cables and wanted to know what difference/improvement from the speaker cables alone ?

Is your impression after changing both interconnects and speaker cables?.
I was looking to upgrade the speaker cables and wanted to know what difference/improvement from the speaker cables alone ?
Using a combination of Soundfoundations Zeus Z1 + Mogami 3106 for the ICs, Klotz LY225 speaker wire

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back