Music Circle from Mumbai for Audio Cd's

jenson

Hey guys, i recently discovered them on discogs, was pleasantly surprised to see they had a huge collection, especially from frank zappa.

i got my first batch of 11 albums from zappa, and now have ordered another 11, 22 in total...he still has more.. reasonably priced as well as zappa discs are expensive..

he also has a huge list of vinyls, that i think is a bit pricey, but then i have not bought any vinyl's from him...for all you know they may be in great condition.

i do not have any affiliation with the seller and have shared this for the benefit of like minded individuals.

I regularly buy records from Pilak (owner of Music Circle). He doesn't have a catalog listed online, atleast not that I know of. But he does maintain a live google xls sheet with his listings and prices. I find his prices for pre-owned records very reasonable and the quality is usually VG to VG+.
You can reach him on +91 98203 65979.
He's responsive and a great guy.
Ships all over India.

I’ve bought from Pilak in the past. He earlier had a working site, but now it seems under renovation. But you still get his contact details here: http://www.musiccircle.online/

You can write/talk to him for the list. He sends you an excel sheet. I’ve visited his house in Thakur Village Kandivali, Mumbai where he stored his CDs (LPs are in his godown/store). He was quite patient and helpful. Don’t expect price bargaining though. Like with all CDs, be sure whether you want India or international editions (sound quality varies across editions), and which one is available. Quite a bit of his stock was also listed on Amazon in the past. Check if it’s still available through Amazon (from seller Music Circle)

Last edited by a moderator:
their whatsapp number - 9833062221

i have not bargained, i felt his rates are good for brand new cds.

I can't seem to find Music circle on discogs. I see pagal records and revolver club only.

He has a Facebook site called Music Circle, on which his main inventory is tagged as an XLS file. This is not exhaustive, as he has thousands more. CDs are not part of the list. However, you can contact him on phone, and he is very responsive. His LPs are generally in EX to NM condition. Great prices, too.

on LP's he has a large collection of hindi soundtracks...very few in cd, but best to reach out to Mr. Bhatt.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back