Music follower light

Are you interested in easy to make DIY audio circuits ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arin

First stage (only the led lighting system)

its a group of LEDs which take cue from the audio line out and the LEDs glow according to the beats.

watch

i am going to add the circuit diagram and the steps soon.

In the next stage i am planning to make a larger wall aurora version of the same, for the listening room

Last edited:
It remembers me of my school and college days when we had cassette decks with led running lights.

It remembers me of my school and college days when we had cassette decks with led running lights.

Even i am a college student sir. I am planning to take it to another level by making a music follower wall-aurora light but it requires lots of Light and more complex circuitry but the end result would be nice as i imagine.

I am no good at DIY but am interested in seeing the final piece you come up with. If you construct something that looks like this:

LED Cube 8x8x8

then I will be happy to purchase it from you :)

Please ensure you watch the Youtube clip on that page.

Last edited:
I am no good at DIY but am interested in seeing the final piece you come up with. If you construct something that looks like this:

then I will be happy to purchase it from you :)

Please ensure you watch the Youtube clip on that page.

I had watched the intractable long back. It is quite expensive to build ( 67$ price quoted ), you can add more for shipping,duties and some more cash for any mistakes in soldering process. You see how many components are made in India, even LEDs, Transistors,etc are imported let alone complex ICs.

My project involved component only worth 98 rupees and that too in can be cut short to 40 rupees if one expensive part ( 2nd order low-pass filter is removed)

While A 3D array can be implemented using the design i used, it will be a little difficult if made analog but cost will come down considerably ( around 300-500 rupees [depending on order of cube] ).

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back