Music.... Music .... Music

TaureanBull

Hi to all.

I am new to this forum. At present in Cairo for about an year. I am looking to buy a good music system for Typical Indian Tastes - old melodies..new hits ... english hits... may be ghazals and sometimes music for soul and body (all type of music is for that ryt :D). Would be doing some research and seeking help from u all!!!

Welome to the forum-

welcome_cat.gif

welcome. while buying a system for listening to old hindi music its advisable to buy something on the warmer side (perhaps a nad amp) since the highs sometimes are a bit too bright and could result in listening fatigue

welcome. while buying a system for listening to old hindi music its advisable to buy something on the warmer side (perhaps a nad amp) since the highs sometimes are a bit too bright and could result in listening fatigue
Thx a lot. Can u help me on these lines. Any suggestions are welcome.
I am planning to build a music system for my home. My requirements are as under:-
1. Music preference : Indian melodies mostly from all times.
2. Budget : 60-70k without display/tv.
3. I dont want to buy items ex-India.
4. I prefer tower speakers as side speakers. (Purely for looks of course)
5. The system should facilitate upgradation in the future.
6. Like use in a room size of approx 11X15.

After some survey I have found few options :-

A/V Receiver
Yamaha RX465/565/RX-V463
Denon : ????
Onkyo : TX-SR607
Pioneer : VSX-519V

Speaker Sets
I am really stuck here. Option here is that I match the speakers with same company receiver or vise-versa. I need some advise here. What abt Yamaha NS7900/NS8900 or Onkyo HT 728 etc?

Media Player
As of now BDPlayer is out of budget and not planned. What are the options here?

How is the idea of having Onkyo TX SR607 and HT 728 OR Yamaha RX->>> and NS8900 as system? Which one would be better of the two?

I need suggestions from experienced people here who can suggest a complete set of A/V receiver, matching speaker sets and media player. Suggestions out of my choices are welcome. If the price in India is also suggested it would be great. Will it be advisable to go in for something like Yamaha YHT-591 HTIB (its a different thought process all together).

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back