Musings over a soundbar.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
Recently I have audition Polk Magnifi MX soundbar and the one from Yamaha soundbar may be 107/207 don't know the model number. But I am very much impressed with the Polk in terms of sound quality, clearity and features. It has wire less subwoofer and surround speakers . Subwoofer is more than enough for 120 sqft room size. In term sound quality it is far better than Yamaha. I have decided to have one for self in future. Before buying anything please make sure to audition Polk Magnifi soundbar.
Where in which city ?

Now I am in Dubai and auditioned it in Dubai only. May be available in India also. It has one HDMI Out (ARC) and three HDMI input. Sufficient for most of the usage. Also have Dolby digital and DTS decoder built-in. Main bar is just 2.5 X 43 inch in size. But sound quality better than most of the HTIB and entry-level HT set. Worth for 55k( Dubai price)

Polk Magnifi MX soundbar is available @ Rs 75K on Amazon India.. Any way it can be ordered & delivered to India from Dubai? The price of 55K Dubai price ( hope it is Rs ) is awesome.

How does the Polk Magnifi MX soundbar compare with the SONOS Playbar? I am also looking for a wireless setup to supplement my TV speakers.

I'd like to echo the suggestion about auditioning a Polk Soundbar.

I have been using a Polk Surroundbar 9500BT (it has a wireless subwoofer) for movie watching in a 11 x 18 room (approx, because of trapezoidal shape) for nearly 2 years now. It has really big and expansive sound, and one would be hard pressed to say that a Soundbar is playing. It also does music really well. In fact, I prefer it over my main music system to play hard rock and metal.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back