My ATC Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome Hari to audition the speakers, please drop by when you are in Bangalore next.

Thanks Santhosh for the offer. Its definitely on my cards as i too design and build DIY speakers and this will be a good learning experience for me. I am currently designing a Aperiodic book shelf speakers which will be a hybrid between a vented and sealed enclousure. May be i can get some more ideas from the ATC.

Cheers,
Hari.

Thanks Santhosh for the offer. Its definitely on my cards as i too design and build DIY speakers and this will be a good learning experience for me. I am currently designing a Aperiodic book shelf speakers which will be a hybrid between a vented and sealed enclousure. May be i can get some more ideas from the ATC.

Cheers,
Hari.
Sure Hari, I am following the thread on the TL lovely speakers you have built for Avidyarty and would love to hear them some day. I am a big fan of TL, TQWT speakers (especially the effortless and uncompressed bass) as all of what I heard so far are very good - Suri's, Soundsgreat's. Would be great to discuss about the technicalities of TL, TQWT designs from you.

The ATC that I have is an acoustic suspension sealed design while the bigger ATCs are ported. Feel free to take notes, measurements etc for your new design. All the very best for your aperiodic book shelves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this thread late. Congrats for the ATC spk. Heared a lot good about this speaker brand from experts. Need to listen them.

Cheers
Pratim

Srini,

Cab with Serial No.0058 had distortion coming from the midbass driver. The same was communicated to Santhosh, but apparently he can't hear any distortion.

Question of pics does not arise as outward no apparent damage was visible.

@ ROC, hope that clears the cobwebs in your mind. How I concluded was left to my 2 ears, thats how. There, stopped beating the bush, happy ???

He smsed to me that I had taken picture of speakers and sent to my friend.....thats it and now its between me and his friend. Thereafter he confirmed me everything fine while returning which I stated umpteen times on forum.

I REMEMBER ONE PERSON IN COLLEGE TIME WHO USED TO PARTICIPATE IN DEBATES AND ALWAYS CONCLUDED HIS DEBATE BY:-- Chahe aapki baat sahi ho, par mai nahi maanta (Even if you are absolutely right but I dont agree).

Really Big Cheater.. Cant believe such buggers exist in this world.

Whatever be it, may I ask that you use a relevant language which is suitable for a public forum as this?

I enjoy debates, arguments and would have even instigated many, but it was always about deciding on something, be it a moderator, concept, best product, etc.

I personally hate such comments/words in a forum like this.

My 2 cents!

Whatever be it, may I ask that you use a relevant language which is suitable for a public forum as this?

I enjoy debates, arguments and would have even instigated many, but it was always about deciding on something, be it a moderator, concept, best product, etc.

I personally hate such comments/words in a forum like this.

My 2 cents!

I agree with you. However, unless until one go through such trauma, he may be within control but once you face sheer concocted harsh allegations from whom (who made multi commitments, wasted lot of your time and you delivered your item for checking up before handing over to his friend and confirmed by the one that everything fine and returned stating that I am nowhere in picture and now its between you and my friend), you may certainly go out of control to say harsh words against harsh allegations. Anyway, one should also inspect the product, audition it before commenting......

Gosh, that was pretty long reading!!

Wrestling aside, at the end of the day feel happy that Santhosh achieved the ATCs and is very happy with them. Even more surprised to note that he has listed that he sold me the DM3000s. That goes back a long way when I actually missed out to him when Vinay was selling them off. During one of our conversations, he casually mentioned that he'd keep them for me when he decides to sell them. While reading the thread, I noticed that he actually mentioned that he sold them to me, when he had actually kept them for me. Talk of a man who keeps his word. It was also a pleasure speaking with him for the very first time (earlier conversations were through PM). I'll be having those DM3000s singing at my home, very soon. Also, many thanks to cmsajith who gave me a very good review on the speakers (voluntarily) while we were talking about the Linn Sondek LV V Tonearm. He had the opportunity to listen to these speakers, first hand.

Coming to think of it, we have a great forum going here, with some terrific enthusiasts. Lets be fair to one another and help each other realize their audio dreams. Personally, I've had excellent experiences dealing with our forum members. Many thanks.

PS: Sorry Moderator, but I had to post this one. My sincere apologies in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back