My ATC Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Am bit eager to know (of course everyone ) who is this MM (Music M!)

if its the same 'person' who i think he is...he had
(i) a run in with Shanti over some expensive cable
(ii) was quite rude to george'O
and
(iii) tried to sell me a m2tech hiface adapter for an outrageous price....

I would request mod not to close this thread as someone taking item costing one arm and leg for 24 hrs just for demo (no ATC demo is available in Mumbai) by making me fool for commitment of his friend (which were delivered by me at his place) and returned by him with sms (collect your speakers) after 24 hrs has no option but either to accept it or throw bouncer. He has chosen second path so lets face bouncer happily :)

Accept what??? You are not able to accept the fact that the deal did not go through, thats all. As for demo, I asked you to give @ your home, but you refused like always. What fun would I get out of demoing speakers that I have no interest in???

You keep going ON & ON like a Duracell bunny, keep doing so.

Why were you so keen on selling them at such price??? Why so desperate???? You were to sell them for 25k as you told me, saying you do lot of charity & that you will do charity here also, then how come you offered for 40k??? Instead of accusing of throwing bouncer, face things, Dear God fearing Raj.

Could'nt help myself for posting but I just want to know why was the seller earlier selling the same product for 80K or 65k but ended up selling it for 40K??????

Also if someone bought them for 40K finally, then there was obviously some reason why people did not take it at 80K or 65K....

If the seller can clarify the above question, then this would clarify a lot for me not that anybody cares or is affected by this problem...

Anyways for 40K if they are sounding ok, the ATC SCM 11s are a steal.......

if its the same 'person' who i think he is...he had
(i) a run in with Shanti over some expensive cable
(ii) was quite rude to george'O
and
(iii) tried to sell me a m2tech hiface adapter for an outrageous price....

Kevian was also not so satisfied with the nordost IC cabes he recived from MM for 7k last I checked.

The nordost blue heaven IC which sidvee let go for 5k was light years ahead.

Congrats Santhosh.

You seem to be upscaling every two months. So I have one more reason to return your Auralex Gramma :)

Could'nt help myself for posting but I just want to know why was the seller earlier selling the same product for 80K or 65k but ended up selling it for 40K??????

Also if someone bought them for 40K finally, then there was obviously some reason why people did not take it at 80K or 65K....

If the seller can clarify the above question, then this would clarify a lot for me not that anybody cares or is affected by this problem...

Panditji I sold my one month old nad 375 of 92k for 55k on forum 15 days old nad cd player of 22 k in 14k and 4 months old roksan Caspian m2 of 130k in 60 k on forum. Unfortunately forum doesn't have rating system but if you can go through the threads and enquire from buyer you will come to know the facts. I have been selling all products at very low price and payment after testing it. Moreover all my classified threads clearly states for local buyer and no shipping which clears all my intention. Person giving locally products to others without pre payment and accepting payment after testing has very clear thoughts in his mind. I said denom that if you act in such manner I will sell in 25k as I really wanted that both playing with me should remember for long time that they missed it as they know the factual position of speakers. Panditji whenever visit to Bangalore visit to santhosh and things would be crystal clear. Next time I will sell my product to you in similar manner if you wish, get it delivered at faridabad and pay later. I am at phone in one gathering and unable to write much and see what exactly your point is. But first pm earlier buyer about product date of purchase buying cost warranty bill etc then comment. Logically speakers brought in Dec-11 with full warranty can't be sold at such low price except ego. Try to understand it.

Well you have clarified your point and I am satisfied..... the ATCs are a steal for the price you have given and I am sure Santosh would be extremely happy......

Panditji thanks for nice words. Still I would suggest to talk to anm in Delhi to whom I sold nad int amp which was personally taken by me to Delhi and handed over personally to him. Deal with me next time and things would be more than crystal clear.

Panditji thanks for nice words. Still I would suggest to talk to anm in Delhi to whom I sold nad int amp which was personally taken by me to Delhi and handed over personally to him. Deal with me next time and things would be more than crystal clear.

Anything left out, i am looking for an power amplifier with rating more than 200W per Ch >>>:cool: I am ready to deal with you with the way you are throwing the price damn cheap and super nice products.

Accept what??? You are not able to accept the fact that the deal did not go through, thats all. As for demo, I asked you to give @ your home, but you refused like always. What fun would I get out of demoing speakers that I have no interest in???

You keep going ON & ON like a Duracell bunny, keep doing so.

Why were you so keen on selling them at such price??? Why so desperate???? You were to sell them for 25k as you told me, saying you do lot of charity & that you will do charity here also, then how come you offered for 40k??? Instead of accusing of throwing bouncer, face things, Dear God fearing Raj.

MAN I WILL PAY YOU 70K (MORE THAN 5K OF LAST 2 FAILED DEALS AND 30K MORE THAN THIS DEAL) FOR GIVING ME BACK THESE SPEAKERS TO ME. TAKE BACK THESE FROM SANTHOSH and return me AND take immediate payment from me before handing over. This I am uttering publicly and not like lalu WORDS WHICH YOU HAD BEEN STICK TO AND MAKING FOOL OF EVERYBODY. I would increase amount in case you failed to materialize this deal to get back my 10/10 speakers :)

I can bet on this forum (though I never interacted with santhosh before) that no one in India can return me back those gems even in 70K (with brand new atacama stand). These are my open words as I am confident of my product. Your thinking is rock bottom low and cant go beyond your defense at the cost of destruction of entire world !! Really ashamed of person like you !!!!

You proved your point & I am wrong, thats what will make you happy right???

Showing power of money is not going to make a difference to me. Am ashamed of even having interacted with person like you.

Anything left out, i am looking for an power amplifier with rating more than 200W per Ch >>>:cool: I am ready to deal with you with the way you are throwing the price damn cheap and super nice products.

I dont know when I can spare my atc amp as i have become addicted to it. Still I promise that I would offer you best deal in case I wish to dispose off it in future (chances of which are very remote in next few years). But still it is gentleman promise :)

You proved your point & I am wrong, thats what will make you happy right???

Showing power of money is not going to make a difference to me. Am ashamed of even having interacted with person like you.

Man you are so fussy of everything and just know to throw bouncer, thats it.

MY CONTENTION IS AMPLE CLEAR THAT SPEAKERS ARE SO GEM THAT ONE WOULD NOT RETURN IT EVEN IF YOU OFFER HIM MUCH BEYOND BUYING PRICE. YOUR THROUGHOUT POINT OF CONTENTION IS THAT FAULTY SPEAKERS HAVE BEEN SOLD AT LOW PRICE. IF SO TAKE BACK THOSE AND RETURN ME. Man you are bully, so can throw bouncers thats it. If its power of money, all tata birla etc. etc.............. would have been doing this things instead of business. REALLY ASHAMED OF YOU :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back