My ATC Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong to discuss a series of happenings with full twists to make aware forum members. By sharing different kind of experience, they are certainly going to be benefited only. To discuss experience gained by one over the period is more important than discussing professional matter because you cant find it in books or anywhere else whereas routine HIFI matter is available on net.

Politics aka ... Mahabharat.

Something ... gone wrong somewhere ... thats why this subdued outcry from both quarters.

Best soluton would be to 'put it behind' and move on. Further discussions would unnecessarily make matters worse as neither now would back down. Come on, even I would not have backed down and accepted my fault in an open Forum, that too on a sensitive discussed topic. I ain't a saint!

Drop the subject ......... therez a lot to discuss and see in Hi-Fi, let alone hear. :)

It is but obvious that people want to see a 'tamasha'. Don't forget that 1 is getting stabbed repeatedly in the back, by all & sundry without even knowing about the matter. Let them continue to enjoy doing so. I am also enjoying this 'tamasha' :p

Santhosh,

Congratulations once again for getting those ATCs home. Let the the bliss & sonic joy of ATCs overcloud your bitter experience to own them.

Cheers!!
Kevian

Yes Kevian, I am also trying to find out exactly how bitter this experience of Santhosh has been, but he is not answering my calls:rolleyes:

It is but obvious that people want to see a 'tamasha'. Don't forget that 1 is getting stabbed repeatedly in the back, by all & sundry without even knowing about the matter. Let them continue to enjoy doing so. I am also enjoying this 'tamasha' :p

If things are still in Tamasha stage, I would post screen shots of total 69 smses to make absolute clear of everything :eek:

If things are still in Tamasha stage, I would post screen shots of total 69 smses to make absolute clear of everything :eek:

Haa toh post naa, I also have your sms's.
You want to make a song & dance of it, do so.
There is nothing to be scared of. Your blackmail tactics are not gonna work with me.

Only you are the Saint everybody else is a cheat. You just want to prove that.
Rona dhona chalu rakho.
You are so full of vendetta, spewing venom on denom. Go ahead DO SO!

There is nothing wrong to discuss a series of happenings with full twists to make aware forum members. By sharing different kind of experience, they are certainly going to be benefited only. To discuss experience gained by one over the period is more important than discussing professional matter because you cant find it in books or anywhere else whereas routine HIFI matter is available on net.

Similarly, I could also chip in with what he (Denom) had done for me sometime back ... something, I don't think I could have done for him or anybody else! That speaks volumes of his integrity, goodheartedness ... unmatched in today's scenario.

Why did he do so for me ... any answers? More when ... it was the first meeting, a small item bought .. that was the only intro as far as I was concerned ... then, a big amount 'just' lent to me (an outsider, not even belonging to Mumbai) ... again, just to make sure that I did not return home empty-handed and have pangs of 'hunger' to buy the CDP till my next Mumbai visit! Sorry Sir, I shan't BUY such accusations as I have experienced such unheard-of assistance.

Possibly, there was a major mis-communication or a communication gap amongst you, which led to this. So, thats why I am still harping on ... FORGET IT and move on.

@ Santosh .... please receive calls ... be it anyone! Helps to clear doubts and straighten out communications. Then you would be able to look the other person in the eye if you ever meet in person. There shan't be any heart-burns and embarrassment then. Everyone is not born with Rhinocerous skin!

Haa toh post naa, I also have your sms's.
You want to make a song & dance of it, do so.
There is nothing to be scared of. Your blackmail tactics are not gonna work with me.

Only you are the Saint everybody else is a cheat. You just want to prove that.
Rona dhona chalu rakho.
You are so full of vendetta, spewing venom on denom. Go ahead DO SO!

Once you are on same platform and at paar with me, then we will discuss further. You even not acknowledged even once that I arranged delivery of brand new speakers at your place for 24 hours without my acquaintance with you and taking anything in advance from you. Bringing out facts is never blackmailing and am I asking something from you. Really startled to know that it is blackmailing :sad: Instead of accepting facts, you are reacting sarcastic. I never said or pretend I am saint. I am normal Human being :lol:

Once you are on same platform and at paar with me, then we will discuss further. You even not acknowledged even once that I arranged delivery of brand new speakers at your place for 24 hours without my acquaintance with you and taking anything in advance from you. Bringing out facts is never blackmailing and am I asking something from you. Really startled to know that it is blackmailing :sad: Instead of accepting facts, you are reacting sarcastic. I never said or pretend I am saint. I am normal Human being :lol:

Yes, you are much wealthier person than me & so i dunno how long it will take me to come on same 'platform' & at paar with you.

Which brand new speakers you are talking about??? Without acquaintance with you??? Well, If you would 'allow' a person to come over to your house & get a demo, we would not be in this situation now would we??? As for facts, I discussed with you @ the time of handing over the speakers to you which you had loaned' for 24 hours period, you understood & told me to forget it, then that same night out of anger/frustration/vengeance you start a thread & thoroughly tear me to shreds, is that a good thing???
As for blackmailing if you keep flinging it in my face, it is but obvious you are talking of BLACK MAIL!!!
I tried to maintain a dignified silence inspite of you just tearing my reputation to shreds & then ask me why am I sarcastic??? Your continued attack on me through your earlier threads & now through Santhosh is showing you intentions. And you say I am sarcastic???:rolleyes:

Yes, you are much wealthier person than me & so i dunno how long it will take me to come on same 'platform' & at paar with you.

Which brand new speakers you are talking about??? Without acquaintance with you??? Well, If you would 'allow' a person to come over to your house & get a demo, we would not be in this situation now would we??? As for facts, I discussed with you @ the time of handing over the speakers to you which you had loaned' for 24 hours period, you understood & told me to forget it, then that same night out of anger/frustration/vengeance you start a thread & thoroughly tear me to shreds, is that a good thing???
As for blackmailing if you keep flinging it in my face, it is but obvious you are talking of BLACK MAIL!!!
I tried to maintain a dignified silence inspite of you just tearing my reputation to shreds & then ask me why am I sarcastic??? Your continued attack on me through your earlier threads & now through Santhosh is showing you intentions. And you say I am sarcastic???:rolleyes:

Totally mistaken man, first clean up your mind. same platform and at paar is clearly intended for first you give brand new item to some unknown for committed sale. Thereafter item is returned after testing of 24 hrs to you stating that now it is between you and friend of unknown. Later you come to know that unknown has made commitment for a banned forum member. After completing this step, we will be at paar and same platform to discuss further.

After intention of making dent in one deal, what you expect from him

Totally mistaken man, first clean up your mind. same platform and at paar is clearly intended for first you give brand new item to some unknown for committed sale. Thereafter item is returned after testing of 24 hrs to you stating that now it is between you and friend of unknown. Later you come to know that unknown has made commitment for a banned forum member. After completing this step, we will be at paar and same platform to discuss further.

After intention of making dent in one deal, what you expect from him

There is nothing to clean up from my end, actually you NEED TO FORGIVE & FORGET, NOT keep dwelling on a matter which was closed that day itself as per your OWN WORDS!

Learn to Live & Let Live. Stop being so negative & continue to dwell on it.

Hi denom, were the speaker driver damaged?
That is the only question I have now.
If not, why would you say so to an fm outside of Mumbai? Confused really.

Hi denom, were the speaker driver damaged?
That is the only question I have now.
If not, why would you say so to an fm outside of Mumbai? Confused really.

I learnt that my erstwhile good friend :rolleyes: santhosh was going to buy them, so I informed him my findings. Not matter of outside mumbai or anywhere.
Nothing to get confused. As of today, I learnt another lesson in life, DO NOT HELP ANYONE ON FORUMS, LEAST OF ALL SO CALLED GOOD FRIENDS. :indifferent14:

I learnt that my erstwhile good friend :rolleyes: santhosh was going to buy them, so I informed him my findings. Not matter of outside mumbai or anywhere.
Nothing to get confused. As of today, I learnt another lesson in life, DO NOT HELP ANYONE ON FORUMS, LEAST OF ALL SO CALLED GOOD FRIENDS. :indifferent14:

Instead of beating around the bush, why don't you provide a straight answer to the question - were the drivers damaged? How did you conclude the same?

Denom::That is your good part you have done it and it is really appreciated to help an fellow member:)

Santhosh.. you need to clear the air now whether the drivers are really damaged and kindly post some photos of same. :cool:

Denom" if you have photos kindly post it..:cool:

Kindly Let us know who is the expert in finding the damage of driver:p

Denom::That is your good part you have done it and it is really appreciated to help an fellow member:)

Santhosh.. you need to clear the air now whether the drivers are really damaged and kindly post some photos of same. :cool:

Denom" if you have photos kindly post it..:cool:

Kindly Let us know who is the expert in finding the damage of driver:p

Srini,

I din't reply after the previous post because, 'damage' is very subjective.

A dot in the driver could be perceived as 'damage' by someone who is buying. Especially if it is second hand.

When there is a contention on what is 'damage', there is nothing that you can do. Also, from what I read, D/MM rejected the offer @80k and santhosh bought it for 1/2 the amount. Something which is perceived as damage for 80k can very very easily be ignored at 40k.

Iam not saying that there is indeed a damage. It is all in the the way people look at it. Especially if you are looking for resale as you are a reseller, you might look stuff in a different angle from how a person looking to get 'sonic bliss' would look at things..

It is better to leave things at this. Everyone tried to help everyone, everyone perceived things differently for different reasons and price points, everything which was in order got blown up out of propotions by repeated openings of threads and nothing can be repaired now by any amount of explanations from either side.

Srini,

Cab with Serial No.0058 had distortion coming from the midbass driver. The same was communicated to Santhosh, but apparently he can't hear any distortion.

Question of pics does not arise as outward no apparent damage was visible.

@ ROC, hope that clears the cobwebs in your mind. How I concluded was left to my 2 ears, thats how. There, stopped beating the bush, happy ???

Srini,

I din't reply after the previous post because, 'damage' is very subjective.

A dot in the driver could be perceived as 'damage' by someone who is buying. Especially if it is second hand.

When there is a contention on what is 'damage', there is nothing that you can do. Also, from what I read, D/MM rejected the offer @80k and santhosh bought it for 1/2 the amount. Something which is perceived as damage for 80k can very very easily be ignored at 40k.

Iam not saying that there is indeed a damage. It is all in the the way people look at it. Especially if you are looking for resale as you are a reseller, you might look stuff in a different angle from how a person looking to get 'sonic bliss' would look at things..

It is better to leave things at this. Everyone tried to help everyone, everyone perceived things differently for different reasons and price points, everything which was in order got blown up out of propotions by repeated openings of threads and nothing can be repaired now by any amount of explanations from either side.

I agree what you have told above... The subject matter is different and accusation are different. So the air should be clear..

Srini,

Cab with Serial No.0058 had distortion coming from the midbass driver. The same was communicated to Santhosh, but apparently he can't hear any distortion.

Question of pics does not arise as outward no apparent damage was visible.

@ ROC, hope that clears the cobwebs in your mind. How I concluded was left to my 2 ears, thats how. There, stopped beating the bush, happy ???

Man! You cleared the air...

Santhosh... Kindly Step in...and now it is matter of ears.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back