My AV gear..

prakash.subbanna

Hi Guys,

This is my first posting, Thanks to my friend Anil who put me on to this. Well I still consider myself as novice & am sure of gaining some knowledge thro this forum.

Comming to my gear...its a pretty old set up....8yrs...

YAMAHA HTR-5150 AV AMP...(USA)
ENERGY SUB-SAT SYSTEM SPKR...(CANADA)
PIONEER -DV-525 DVD PLAYER (USA)...

Recently added a pair of towers AEGIS EVO-3 FROM ACOUSTIC ENERGY...purely for 2 channel music...

Sounds good to me...to an extent of ratteling a few window panes!!!!!

I mostly listen to softrock,classical (hindustani & karnatic) both vocal & instrumental, Jazz...etc...basically anything that does not bring on Ear Fatigue.
I can always share whatever little i know in this field.

Regards
prakash subbanna.

Hi Prakash buddy!!!! welcome to hifivision, am sure all your quires will be answered, have a wonderful time here. Please post your equipment pictures at showcase your audio video setup thread, i know your pictures will be great!!!

Regards,
Anil

Hi,

Welcome to the forum Prakash !! have a pleasant time here !! hope you enjoy the stay here !!

Congrats on the newly acquired Speakers !! by any chance did you happen to buy this from ramesh ??

Anyway enjoy the music ! if you have any doubt or questions to ask, please do so !

As Anil has said please do post your set-up pics in the said thread !!

Regards.

Hi Sounds great,

Sorry for the delayed reply, and thanks for the encouragement....would like to bump into you for some more gyan on HiFi....Regarding AV your guess is as good as mine....

Regards

prakash subbanna.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back