My Co. has a projector, will it give me HD quality?

zesahn

I am unaware of the technicality involved in HD STB and would like to know whether the projector Panasonic PT-AE4000U would beam HD?

I am unaware of the technicality involved in HD STB and would like to know whether the projector Panasonic PT-AE4000U would beam HD?

Yes, it will . Ae 4000 resolution is 1920x1080 (full HD)

Any digital display (flatpanel or projector) has two resolutions that matter: the native resolution which is what all images will be displayed at and the accepted input resolutions what signals can be accepted and deinterlaced/scaled to fit the display.It is normal these days for a projector one with say a 800600 native resolution to accept the common standard signals (including 4801, 480p, 720p and 1080i). Note that this includes HD resolutions.

I am sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to say here?

Cheers

^^^
its like HD ready LCD/Plasma. Actual panel might be 720p, but it will accept 1080p and downscale it to actual panel's resolution.

Similarly, native resolution of projector might be lower even if it accepts 1080p signal.

Yes, but that is HD Ready.

When a projector or screen claims Full HD, it will have a native resolution of 1920x1080. There are both laws and standards to ensure this.

Cheers

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back