My film is releasing on September 7

Maybe mumbai FM's can attend movie premiere????

Am game, who else is willing to join?

Here is the link to another song

[Rom Rom | Sexy Seducing Song | No Entry - Pudhe Dhoka Aahey- YouTube[/url]

Congrats on your venture and look light hot... Is this movie songs were released in LP ??:p Just for joke... Not equivalent to dabang masala, still ok.

prem bhai, if you wanna sell the content on mobile then let me know. firstly i can patch you with my operator and give you that extra promo bandwidth and see that your content sells.

do connect with me if you wanna take this ahead on digital media, cause that is where the money is

Hi Rikhav

You have got sharp eyes. Yes there was a TT in that room. The owner had a Technics 1200 table and a pair of Tannoy 12 inch Monitor Gold speakers in the original Lancaster cabinet. The speakers cannot be seen.

Hi Denzong

Thanks for the offer. I already have a licensing arrangement with Techzone.

Good u have with techzone but they would have to come to me to sell on my network. That's why I am saying push them across. Who in techzone u takking to

Hi Denzong

I do not know who in Techzone. My team is handling it. I cannot give anything without their consent. Duplication of cds and physical distribution is given to Moser Baer. Radio publishing is licensed to UTV. Have retained television broadcast publishing. Ground is also licensed out.

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back