My hifi set up

Awesome set up! Congrats!! Put some videos up as well :)

Was wondering how does the ARES 2 sound like? Would love to hear your 1st hand review..

Hello fellow members

i am happy to share my minimal Hifi set up pictures.

blue sound node 2i
denafrips Ares 2 dac
audio 6000 integrated amplifier
elac debut ref speakers
mision stancette speakers stand

I have connecited my system to Tv as well through optical cable from tv to Ares 2 dac so if required can move from music listening to tv audio as well.

would like to thank @vikramdesigner and @drkrack for helping me and guiding me in this journey.

regards,
Very beautiful setup..!

Hi, Great Setup indeed !!

Request if you can share the price estimation for below items and any suggestions of dealers who can provide these in Gurgaon or Delhi ?
-Speaker: Elac debut reference
-Amplifier: Audiolab 6000a
-Dac: Denafrips ares 2
-streamer: Bluesound node 2i
-speaker stand: mission stancette 2
-Cable: Mogami 2534 and 2965

BR, Roy

Very curious about the Dac in your set up ? Did you do any A/B testing with different dacs ever ? I have never had 2 dacs available to AB test with.

Hello fellow members

blue sound node 2i
denafrips Ares 2 dac
elac debut ref speakers

I have connecited my system to Tv as well through optical cable from tv to Ares 2 dac so if required can move from music listening to tv audio as well.

would like to thank @vikramdesigner and @drkrack for helping me and guiding me in this journey.

regards,
Congratulations and awesome setup❤

Hello fellow members

blue sound node 2i
denafrips Ares 2 dac
elac debut ref speakers

regards,
Congrats @Madhu75
Great setup!

Hello fellow members

blue sound node 2i
denafrips Ares 2 dac
elac debut ref speakers

regards,

Nice setup. Enjoy...

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back