My HT Journey so far and counting

It costs 16500 excluding 18%Gst. But don’t go for 5kv as it’s an overkill. 3kv should be more then enough. It should cost 14500
oh, but if i combine my whole equipment wattage it comes like this : AVR 700W, Subwoofer dual svs pb1000 - 300w each, tv,PC, blu ray player combined it will be around 400W, if 3 channel amplifier is added in future it will be around 1400W So total comes to 3100W, SO i guess 5kv suits this.

oh, but if i combine my whole equipment wattage it comes like this : AVR 700W, Subwoofer dual svs pb1000 - 300w each, tv,PC, blu ray player combined it will be around 400W, if 3 channel amplifier is added in future it will be around 1400W So total comes to 3100W, SO i guess 5kv suits this.
You are calculating maximum load. In real usage it won’t even cross 40% of the max load. I know a FM who uses Denon4500, Parasound 5 channel power amp. Dual pb2000 on a 3kv vertex,Your load wouldn’t even cross 2kva.

You are calculating maximum load. In real usage it won’t even cross 40% of the max load. I know a FM who uses Denon4500, Parasound 5 channel power amp. Dual pb2000 on a 3kv vertex,Your load wouldn’t even cross 2kva.
oh ok. Thank you. One help could you please attach a clean pic of your stabilizer backside ?. Please it helps me.

oh ok. Thank you. One help could you please attach a clean pic of your stabilizer backside ?. Please it helps me.
This image was shared by the seller during my purchase. The audio model will be black in colour and the sockets will be in white colour. Rest all remain the same as in picture

Attachments

• 2E1E727B-142A-47FB-95B9-8A78F277D62A.jpeg
    2E1E727B-142A-47FB-95B9-8A78F277D62A.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 159
So this is my current set up. Sorry I forgot to update after installing the C9. As suggested I have moved the stabilizer away from avr and centre channel. Once lockdown is over wil make a custom av rack

View attachment 45550

What is that application you are using in your TV?!!! Is that Plex or any equivalent alternative?! Also are you having any dedicated media server?!

And I'm in love with your setup. I'm a beginner and I have a quite good idea now how to begin and thanks for recommending Max HT, they are very much near me and I'm from chrompet. I'll start my demos soon, thanks to you Navin

What is that application you are using in your TV?!!! Is that Plex or any equivalent alternative?! Also are you having any dedicated media server?!

And I'm in love with your setup. I'm a beginner and I have a quite good idea now how to begin and thanks for recommending Max HT, they are very much near me and I'm from chrompet. I'll start my demos soon, thanks to you Navin
Welcome. I use an app called kodi and don’t use any media server. The movies that u see are from my local hard disk. Kodi has lot of customisation for how the movie library should look.Do let me know if you need any further information. I live near Tambaram. Max HT is a good place to have demo as Mr.Paneer who is the owner is very customer friendly. I am a regular customer there so mention me for reference and he will guide you better

Welcome. I use an app called kodi and don’t use any media server. The movies that u see are from my local hard disk. Kodi has lot of customisation for how the movie library should look.Do let me know if you need any further information. I live near Tambaram. Max HT is a good place to have demo as Mr.Paneer who is the owner is very customer friendly. I am a regular customer there so mention me for reference and he will guide you better

Definitely I'll reach out for help and currently in learning process. FMs at Chennai are going to be a big help for me. And once again thanks for this thread ❤️

This image was shared by the seller during my purchase. The audio model will be black in colour and the sockets will be in white colour. Rest all remain the same as in picture
Hi, one small help, once check your stabilizer cable and please let me know what is the sq.mm printed on that cable ? It would be either 2.5 sq.mm or 4.0 sq.mm. Please let me know thanks.

Hi.. this is called passion and love for sound. It was a tear breaking moment for me reading your post. And lucky to have family support. Love your setup how you managed to get it together. What was most hilarious is the bean bag on the bed.:D:D. way to go.

Hi, one small help, once check your stabilizer cable and please let me know what is the sq.mm printed on that cable ? It would be either 2.5 sq.mm or 4.0 sq.mm. Please let me know thanks.
Hi.. this is called passion and love for sound. It was a tear breaking moment for me reading your post. And lucky to have family support. Love your setup how you managed to get it together. What was most hilarious is the bean bag on the bed.:D:D. way to go.
Thanks and glad to know you enjoyed reading it.

Well I have removed the bed and been using a single seater sofa for the past 8 months. The sofa didn’t give a good posture and have been having severe lower back pain. I could sit in one position for max 10 minutes and beyond 10 minutes it was extremely painful. So went to Damro which is my favourite VFM furniture brand and checked few recliners. They had 3 models and two of them where good for general use and didn’t feel good for watching tv. One model was extremely comfortable for my posture to watch movies and immediately booked it. Delivery by Wednesday. 17900 for a single seater manual recliner. Hope it feels comfortable at home. This model has excellent lower back and head comfort

1069A259-3BEF-4CB0-B0AD-1FD30EB73D8A.jpegB63498D0-585F-47D5-9416-D9B83160DB36.jpeg

Last edited:
Well I have removed the bed and been using a single seater sofa for the past 8 months. The sofa didn’t give a good posture and have been having severe lower back pain. I could sit in one position for max 10 minutes and beyond 10 minutes it was extremely painful. So went to Damro which is my favourite VFM furniture brand and checked few recliners. They had 3 models and two of them where good for general use and didn’t feel good for watching tv. One model was extremely comfortable for my posture to watch movies and immediately booked it. Delivery by Wednesday. 17900 for a single seater manual recliner. Hope it feels comfortable at home. This model has excellent lower back and head comfort
hello love4sound,

Please follow my thread.

hello love4sound,

Please follow my thread.

Sure. Good luck with your journey

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back