My HT Journey so far and counting

Infact hide it ... all the power sources / cables look great when not visible. Or maybe get a customer rack made that takes it all inside and make things look clean and safe.

Infact hide it ... all the power sources / cables look great when not visible. Or maybe get a customer rack made that takes it all inside and make things look clean and safe.
Yeah I am in the process of getting a custom made rack. Mine was much more visible and badly organised. Now it is some what ok.

This looks neat .. a single big rack can take all and make the setup look amazing. Also lift the LR speaker from back so that they tweeter points at ur ear level.

This looks neat .. a single big rack can take all and make the setup look amazing. Also lift the LR speaker from back so that they tweeter points at ur ear level.
Thanks and yeah I need to get a rack or build one so I can keep all enclosed except the subwoofer. Speakers are already placed high and slightly above ear levels.

You have nice equipment, but a dedicated room could have been a lot better. Speakers beside TV are very close, i can understand as there is a door and wall beside your speakers. Is that an entrance door, if not you can place those bookshelf speakers on stands. Also wanted to ask how XTZ 10.17 sounds? Good does it rumbles as expected.

You have nice equipment, but a dedicated room could have been a lot better. Speakers beside TV are very close, i can understand as there is a door and wall beside your speakers. Is that an entrance door, if not you can place those bookshelf speakers on stands. Also wanted to ask how XTZ 10.17 sounds? Good does it rumbles as expected.
I live in a compact 2bhk so don’t have a dedicated room. I have set it up in my master bedroom and the door is the entrance. Yeah the xtz 10.17 is very good. It’s 500 watts rms so it’s very powerful for small and medium sized rooms. Mine is roughly 12*10 and it shakes my room.

I was also thinking about the same. They are wall mounted and some space behind the speakers can give them enough room to breathe and produce excellent soundstage.
I don’t have space for stands. And also have a 11 month old running around so better it’s placed on the glass mounts. Also I do have 4-5 inches gap from the wall

Hi can someone please reply to my question in that thread please ?

xtz 10.17
Hi, could you please send the dealers details from where you purchased all equipment, like av receiver, speakers and subwoofer, Also please guide to right thread for this question.

Thanks.

Hi, could you please send the dealers details from where you purchased all equipment, like av receiver, speakers and subwoofer, Also please guide to right thread for this question.

Thanks.
I am from chennai and purchased my AVR, Speakers and subwoofer from Max home-theaters. In Hyderabad you have many dealers.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back