My new 5.0s (Q Acoustics + Denon)

Co
View attachment 81717

+ 30 meters 14 gauge speaker cable + banana plugs. Yet to set it up, hoping to never upgrade again lol.
Congrats on the purchase.

The qacoustics HT setup is great value, I found it to be it in the exact intersection between value & performance. Adding a good sub from Rhytmik/SVS/XTZ/Ardenal will keep you satisfied for a good time.

Based on majority of users history on this forum I am not sure if you will never upgrade again lol :)

Co

Congrats on the purchase.

The qacoustics HT setup is great value, I found it to be it in the exact intersection between value & performance. Adding a good sub from Rhytmik/SVS/XTZ/Ardenal will keep you satisfied for a good time.

Based on majority of users history on this forum I am not sure if you will never upgrade again lol :)
Thx. Lol, as they say endgame is with a walking stick and no teeth 😅

View attachment 81717

+ 30 meters 14 gauge speaker cable + banana plugs. Yet to set it up, hoping to never upgrade again lol.
COngratzz...
Note: don't judge them when you hear for first time & give time to break & it will need 100 hrs or more to show its actual sound.

I see AVR it 250BT . as far i know its bit lower power to drive them & AVR dont have pre out to add power amp too.
So see how good it will deliver in your room .
Happy listening..njy the sounds.

COngratzz...
Note: don't judge them when you hear for first time & give time to break & it will need 100 hrs or more to show its actual sound.

I see AVR it 250BT . as far i know its bit lower power to drive them & AVR dont have pre out to add power amp too.
It is a decently powered but old model. I took a demo with these speakers and the same avr in showroom. Thx for the heads up though. Can't wait to set it up tomorrow hopefully.

COngratzz...

1701884214711.png
Won't this work for sub?

Will this avr work with this one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-07-09-36-07-045_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-07-09-36-07-045_com.android.chrome.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 28
That's preout for subwoofer.
Individual channel preouts are normally not present in lower end AV receivers.
Doesn't matter in your case, as you are lucky enough to get demo of the same set up you purchased and would have ascertained how it sounds.
I did I was satisfied but want to have option to add a sub later .. ideally lol.

I might do that later if I feel the need. Not a fan of heavy bass.

Subwoofer is critical to a good HT experience , it's not just for heavy boom boom bass but for complementing & enhancing the overall movie experience. Majority of the Soundbar & HtiB come with subpar & badly setup subs which deteriorate the experience.

Will this avr work with this one?
Yes, the AVR will work with any active sub. Majority of the sub offering in the market is for active subs ( subs with inbuilt amp , they just need a preout/lfe out feed from the amp/AVR)

Would recommend to pick an used sub locally , will give some respite over the hiked up prices in the market :)

Subwoofer is critical to a good HT experience , it's not just for heavy boom boom bass but for complementing & enhancing the overall movie experience. Majority of the Soundbar & HtiB come with subpar & badly setup subs which deteriorate the experience.

Yes, the AVR will work with any active sub. Majority of the sub offering in the market is for active subs ( subs with inbuilt amp , they just need a preout/lfe out feed from the amp/AVR)

Would recommend to pick an used sub locally , will give some respite over the hiked up prices in the market :)
Copy 🙏

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back