my new audio system

For me saturday started off with listening to Stevieboy's Lyrita audio based analogue setup.
Very well made speakers, amp and phonostage looked great as well.
But when i heard the prices for each of the components i was pleasantly shocked. Steve played a few records for me on his Project 9(i think) TT. The sound was very organic, and the full range drivers were imaging great and could actually have a coherency across the freq spectrum with enough low end extension to satisfy most music.

All in all a very fine system for the price. I am happy to see Steve has taken the bold step into vinyls, something that i keep chickening out of. I would have loved to listen to the Garrad as well..but perhaps another time when you have it all setup

hats off to Viren for making some very fine equipment and pricing them just right.

Thanks for having me over Steve.

most welcome sachi! good to meet up after so many years! :)

i've taken the even bolder step of getting out of digital :D so anyone who comes over now has only vinyl or perhaps a cd through airport express to listen to. figured why waste time listening to a format that just doesn't do anything for me. i now listen to more internet radio and its far more entertaining to digital cd music since i get to listen to new stuff all the time.

and i learnt a bit bout headphones thanks! had heard of todd the vinyl junkie before just didnt link it to ttvj! grin.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back