My New Music ( seprate ) setup

roseboy24

Dear All ,

I have added my stereo setup separate then my home theater setup and really feel very happy :licklips::licklips: for the performance of the setup , below is details of my recent buy .

Will share review and pics soon , comment and suggestion welcome .

1. Quad Elite Pre-Amp
2. Quad Elite power Amp
3. dali-mentor-2-bookshelf-loudspeaker.
4. Audiophile speaker and RCA connect for pre and power

Cheers
:licklips:

Very true Abhi , waiting for stand which already finalized , will share some pics with stand soon , any suggestions welcome .

Thanks for suggestion adding one by one :)
firstly I have ordered Stand for speckers , then will see rack options .

Dear All ,

I have added my stereo setup separate then my home theater setup and really feel very happy
Congratulations !!
I am sure your 2 channel setup sounds better and powerful than the home theatre setup...especially for music..I guess u don need a sub now to listen to music....
nywayz enjoy d new setup and share yr reviews of d same...

The Mentor is a lovely speaker. My son uses it for his HT and it sounds best after the break in. Place it in a proper stand and some good quality speaker cable and IC and you have a good setup in hand.:)

Dear ,

I have arrange stand , I have take look on Topo stand but somebody from forum suggest me Magma they are manufactering stand in mumbai , spoke to Ali and he gave me pricing and suggestion , lets wait n watch for stand , which iam expecting in week time frame .
will share pics soon with stand , kinldy suggest some interconnect for connecting my pre-to power amp curruntly using (good quality interconnect) not high qulity .

Thanks ton for suggestions.

Re: interconnects

You can start with good quality but cheap interconnects from MX electronics at around 250 bucks!

Then you can buy better ones from ebay. A great place to buy is their hongkong site, store name 8audio. They have good interconnects. Purchase DIY products from them.

Later you may shift to better interconnects from QED, Chord or Monster cables.

Frankly speaking they follow the law of diminishing returns, so I suggest not to buy interconnects more than 10000 bucks.

Dear Audiodoc ,

Thanks for suggestion , curruntly iam using interconnect which manufactered by friend in taiwan , thats why I mentioned good not very high quality .
let me try first some interconnect and system runing for month time , meantime going to add some tested and suggested by forum Guru..like (Sound of music )
here is my interconnect and specs

interconnect wire using a silver-plated OFC cable, it mix the treble, midde and bass frequency band pretty good. The cable is soft and easy to bend for 2-channel interconnect wire or MIC transmission wire diameter 8.0mm 100 meters ... spool Approval/Certification: UL, ISO 9001
=========================================================

ImageShack

Last edited:
By the looks of it you present interconnects should do fine. They seem to be of a good gauge and well shielded with good termination. How did you procure them.

Dear all . yesterday i have done testing with Vendenhl Mk111 and my interconnect and really impressed by my interconnect as compare with vendunhul 102 Mk111 interconnect
what i observed when i used my interconnect sound and vocal become richer and bright sounded perfectly and balanced as compare to Vendenhull interconnect .
VAN DEN HUL D102 MKIII 0.5M HI-END INTERCONNECT CABLE | eBay

my interconnect
ImageShack

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back