My Panasonic 42ST30 showing vertical black stripe

kingfisher

My 10 year old Panasonic ST30 is showing one vertical line. Called Panasonic customer care and they arrangeed a technician from local they said they will come and check to identify the issue.( for that they charge 500 Rs). After that for spares extra they told. I don't know what causes these vertical stripes anybody else faced the same problem?

Vertical black line on the display is caused my electronics inside the unit nothing wrong with the display screen.
if they tell you that the display is gone dont trust them get it repaired instead.

Sorry to hear about your screen issue. Is robotech the panasonic authorised service agency for your area? I had the same experience with my 3 year Panasonic shinobi tv that died - they asked for Rs500+GST to be paid as soon as the technician came to visit. Try to insist that you will pay only when the technician gives you a solution.

Sorry to hear about your screen issue. Is robotech the panasonic authorised service agency for your area? I had the same experience with my 3 year Panasonic shinobi tv that died - they asked for Rs500+GST to be paid as soon as the technician came to visit. Try to insist that you will pay only when the technician gives you a solution.
Thanks. but the technician anyhow will give some solutions like change the board or something. since these technicians are local I couldn't not trust them.

My 10 year old Panasonic ST30 is showing one vertical line. Called Panasonic customer care and they arrangeed a technician from local they said they will come and check to identify the issue.( for that they charge 500 Rs). After that for spares extra they told. I don't know what causes these vertical stripes anybody else faced the same problem?
One of the reasons for the vertical black line(s) could be improper cable connection for the corresponding ribbon cable. You can try cleaning and refixing the ribbon cable connector if you know how to do it.

Can you take a pic of the vertical lines ? Our sony W700C died last year with white and green vertical and horizontal lines, the picture on screen was whitish green purplish. The sony guy and local TV guy both said panel was kaput. I asked them to check again since when this issue happens with most LCDs replacing the T-Con box helps but sony guy said no.

Please post pics to identify better, if the panel is really dead, and TV is 10 year old might as well use it and get a 2021 TV when they arrive here.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back