My Raspberry Pi Based Music Streamer

I am using Allo Boss v1.2 dac hat which they stopped and replaced with Boss2. Boss2 using a different dac chip, said to be superior to the older version.
There is one Ustars dac hat making lot of noise nowadays, you can check that also.
Thank you.
I think it is available only from aboard.
I will try to stick with what's available local, IQaudio DAC+ and IQaudio DAC Pro these two seems to be raspberry pi official and supported by volumio.
The pro one got built in amplifier and plus one don't. I guess I need the plus model, as I want pre outs.

Thank you.
I think it is available only from aboard.
I will try to stick with what's available local, IQaudio DAC+ and IQaudio DAC Pro these two seems to be raspberry pi official and supported by volumio.
The pro one got built in amplifier and plus one don't. I guess I need the plus model, as I want pre outs.
Pro version uses a different dac chip, should be better than the plus version. Check it.

I am using piCorePlayer 8.2.0. Its based on TinyCore Linux. Squeezelite Player (Based on Logitech Squeezelite product) and LMS (Logitech Media Server). JiveLite as frontend for display and control. LMS plugins for extra functions such as CDplayer etc.
Hi! How can I connect an external cd player to Pi4 with PiCoreplayer?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back