My Stereo / HT Setup (3.0) - Marantz SR 5200 + Sonodyne SPA 202 + Diamond 9.2

Seems that you have already taken maximum possible precaution. But yes, if possible, do consider keeping top surface of amp free of anything. Is the rack open from behind? If no, you may make some openings in the back surface.

Yes..The rack is open at the back.. especially where it holds the marantz receiver & power amplifier.....

in the same TV table, i had made provision to hold CPU of any size.. with ventilation @ the back..

Future upgrade :

Stereo / HT speakers : Sonodyne Sonus 2605 FS + Sonodyne Avant LCR 250 + Sonodyne Rears Dipoles
TV : Panasonic 50 Inches Plasma - Tentatively 50X50.

I think Avant LCR 250 would be a misfit as it should have a different timbre than the sonus range due to it's different built.
Why don't you go for SUB 210v2, which I think is their new product?

Future upgrade :

Stereo / HT speakers : Sonodyne Sonus 2605 FS + Sonodyne Avant LCR 250 + Sonodyne Rears Dipoles
TV : Panasonic 50 Inches Plasma - Tentatively 50X50.

I think Avant LCR 250 would be a misfit as it should have a different timbre than the sonus range due to it's different built.
Why don't you go for SUB 210v2, which I think is their new product?

Timbre matching is true.. But the Sonus C2401 is 88db, whereas the Avant LCR 250 are 90db. So easy for the amplifier to drive it...

Also i think it is better to have a center speakers to have the same efficiency as the L & R, Or a little more efficient....

Subwoofer defnetly their Studio Monitor series... (SLF 200 / SLF 210 ).. For the next planned upgrade, it will be (5.0) only...Budget constraints :)

Later (.1)

How abt watching the Sd broadcasts on a 50 incher in a 4:3 mode...Is that a fair idea...But this also means that it will leave black bars @ the sides...

When i buy the 50 incher TV, i ll let go off the 32 incher.. So only one display will remain with me...

demo will best what is pleasing your eyes....but for sd..this 32 is a good performer...not very necccesary to invest again..anyway take your time.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back