NAD C 326BEE

Sai_br

Folks my NAD amplifier is only two years old and suddenly since last night it turns off automatically after a few min of playing. Then it never stays on for more than a minute. The LED goes from blue to red.
I am in Chennai. Can anyone tell of there's a service centre in Chennai for NAD. I purchased this from HIFI MART in Mumbai.
Please help..I am very upset that my music has stopped.

Can you try disconnecting all sources and speaker output and see if it happens if fine then try connecting speakers and then input

Is the amplifier still under warranty? Also can you recollect the events related to your amp, for about 2 days, until the point at which the condition appeared?

Folks my NAD amplifier is only two years old and suddenly since last night it turns off automatically after a few min of playing. Then it never stays on for more than a minute. The LED goes from blue to red.
I am in Chennai. Can anyone tell of there's a service centre in Chennai for NAD. I purchased this from HIFI MART in Mumbai.
Please help..I am very upset that my music has stopped.

Did you get this serviced? Can you tell me if the volume knob returns to 'min' when the amp switches off? If so, either the source is sending 'spikes' to the amp, or one of the speakers is drawing more current (reducing the nominal impedance). Can you borrow a pair of speakers and try? I think you cannot switch on the amp with NO load.

Having same problem with my nad power amp 208 thx. It suddenly went into protection mode and never turned green. I am very upset as this amp is very dear to me. Please suggest fms i am from punjab.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back