NAGAOKA DEALER IN INDIA

A K Bhattacharjee

Hi friends,
I want to purchase a Nagaoka mm(mp) 110 cartridge. But, neither it is available on Amazon. Com nor on Amazon. In. It is only available with The Revolver club. I do not have any experience of purchasing cartridge from The Revolver club. Is there any other option to purchase the same? Pl also share your experience of purchasing cartridge from the Revolver club.

AKB

Hi friends,
I want to purchase a Nagaoka mm(mp) 110 cartridge. But, neither it is available on Amazon. Com nor on Amazon. In. It is only available with The Revolver club. I do not have any experience of purchasing cartridge from The Revolver club. Is there any other option to purchase the same? Pl also share your experience of purchasing cartridge from the Revolver club.

AKB
Reliable site. I had purchased few from them.

Nagaoka mp200 is ~25% cheaper on amazon.co.uk (including postage and customs), hence also the check price for mp110 there.

The prices are not competetive with international prices especially japan prices but this is what is normal in india.
Correct. If someone is in Japan and can buy from Amazon Japan it will cost approx 9.5 K - cheapest.

I called the Nagaoka India distributor, was quoted the same price as found on Revolver club website for mp200. Also checked the amazon.jp site for price comparison and the 33k price is just a little cheaper than the all inclusive price on Amazon.uk. For mp110 the price on Amazon.uk is 12.5k, ~18% cheaper, than revolver club.

Not sure why online retailers in India cannot match the price on international online channels. Its not like the customer is getting any service, the only difference is see is the wait time, which on amazon will probably be ~10 days longer than from any online retailer in India. And probably postage to return if the item is damaged/faulty, which is unlikely but nevertheless may cost about 1000 rupees via India Post

I called the Nagaoka India distributor, was quoted the same price as found on Revolver club website for mp200. Also checked the amazon.jp site for price comparison and the 33k price is just a little cheaper than the all inclusive price on Amazon.uk. For mp110 the price on Amazon.uk is 12.5k, ~18% cheaper, than revolver club.

Not sure why online retailers in India cannot match the price on international online channels. Its not like the customer is getting any service, the only difference is see is the wait time, which on amazon will probably be ~10 days longer than from any online retailer in India. And probably postage to return if the item is damaged/faulty, which is unlikely but nevertheless may cost about 1000 rupees via India Post
Customs duty probably ?

Cost of carrying inventory is very high. These are not running items and hence the churning of working capital is very slow. This is apart from the other overhead costs + profit.

Even on Amazon. UK, I raised a question on import duty. The seller flatly denied. I mean to say that they clearly mentioned" Custom & import duty is not included". Only Amazon. Com quote prices inclusive of custom & import duties for international purchasers.

Even on Amazon. UK, I raised a question on import duty. The seller flatly denied. I mean to say that they clearly mentioned" Custom & import duty is not included". Only Amazon. Com quote prices inclusive of custom & import duties for international purchasers.
I actually engaged in a 5 min chat with Amazon customer service (for some reason I was unable to save the entire transcript in pdf). What I was told is - in the event India customs charges any monies over and above the amount paid, as long as you have proof of payment, Amazon will refund the money

I have recently purchased an mp110 from Harmonie Audio in Kolkata - quite a good experience also purchased some records - all online. https://www.harmonieaudio.com/

Was referred to them by the Nagaoka india distributor in Goa.

The price was MRP only though - no discounts - just free shipping

I know the owner of Harmonie. One of the few knowledgeable audio guys in Kolkata.Bought few records too but they are priced steeply.

+ 1 for Harmonieaudio, I rank them far above revolver club. I also find their prices to be fair especially for analogue production and tone poet labels

+ 1 for Harmonieaudio, I rank them far above revolver club. I also find their prices to be fair especially for analogue production and tone poet labels
true. They are very transparent .Agree prices are steep, but you need to also see that always get top class labels like blue note classics ,analogue productions ,etc ... Got 2 Lps from them . Pleasant experience

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back