Nakamichi DR 10 - Is it worth?

Just bought two units BNIB sealed. Made in Malaysia with 220V rating (looks like in ebay are all made in Malaysia).

Not in Black color though.Similar with this one:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nakamichi-...=item340197efa1:g:VloAAOSwIQNcSetO:rk:10:pf:0

Price wise very reasonable, half compared to the used one listed in ebay ($800 - 1,200).
Guarantee for one year which is ridiculous.

The seller has few more units available.
Hi, is this person still selling the decks?

Hello,
I am looking for service manual for this model.
Please help if you can, much appreciated.

Thank you

Hello,
I am looking for service manual for this model.
Please help if you can, much appreciated.

Thank you
Hello,
DR-10 manual is not available in net. But you may refer DR-1 service manual and it is same except very minor changes in few place.

Hello,
DR-10 manual is not available in net. But you may refer DR-1 service manual and it is same except very minor changes in few place.
Hi Selvin, is there a place where we can source belts for a nakamichi Dr-10 in India? Also do you know a place in Bangalore where I can get a DR-10 serviced / repaired?

Hello,
Hi Selvin,
I just purchased DR10 Service Manual and it's excellent. It is available from known to me local online library merchant.

Hi, is this person still selling the decks?
I think it's the one I just got one of those gold DR10 a chap from Indonesia is selling. The deck indeed is nos but my piece has terrible wow and flutter upon arrival. This require repair or better complete overhaul. I managed to negotiate partial refund with merchant to cover basic belt replacement and calibration checkup. But I am ready for much more comprehensive service including recapping of the pcbs including capstan motor regulator. For the final price I got it, it's definitely worth it, comparing to other offers for the same deck fully serviced.
Just be prepared for potential service if you buy nos dr10 from this batch.

Hi Selvin, is there a place where we can source belts for a nakamichi Dr-10 in India? Also do you know a place in Bangalore where I can get a DR-10 serviced / repaired?
Belts are available one shop in SP Road. It is coming in a pocket with bunch of belts. The person asks 80 - 100 Rs depends mood per pocket. The belt is bit thin and I will not suggest to Nakamachi. I forget the shop name it is just before Amar Electronics in the left side while coming from corporation side.

Better buy it from turntablesneedles.com.

The DR-10 capstan belt size is FBM9.3 (9.3inches/236mm) and Back Tension Belt is 0.7mm thick square belt SBR3.2 (81mm/3.2inch).

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back