Namaskaram!

9hoots

Just signed up in to this fine community!
Happy to be here.
I'm a long-time fan of NAD and ADCOM gear along with KEF and vintage YAMAHA speakers. I make my own diy cables.
After using Squeezebox, these days, I'm looking to put together a not-so-expensive ROON+NUC+NAS setup to play the hi-rez + flac files I've been collecting.
Wish you all happy listening and loads of WAF.

Happy to be here.
I'm a long-time fan of NAD and ADCOM gear along with KEF and vintage YAMAHA speakers. I make my own diy cables.
After using Squeezebox, these days, I'm looking to put together a not-so-expensive ROON+NUC+NAS setup to play the hi-rez + flac files I've been collecting.
DIY cables you have mentioned is speaker cables or RCA cables.
Thank you

Happy to be here.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Back