Need 40 inch tv for watching through DTH.

rajni

Hi friends
I want to buy an led tv of 40 inches around 32-34k rupees full hd, non-smart tv(optional) for watching through STB.
I have shortlisted few models . I would like to know which of these have the best picture quality and audio quality among them and suggest any other better models also against my requirements.

1.Panasonic 40C200D.
2. Panasonic Viera TH40C400D.

THANK YOU.

Open to Micromax? You can get a FHD 50" model for your budget.. Also get the extended warranty, so you are covered for 3 yrs...

Open to Micromax? You can get a FHD 50" model for your budget.. Also get the extended warranty, so you are covered for 3 yrs...

How is the Picture quality in comparision to Panasonic, Toshiba, etc. keeping the price aside?

How is the Picture quality in comparision to Panasonic, Toshiba, etc. keeping the price aside?

My friend bought this TV for 31K with 3yrs warranty.. Dropped in there to check it out.. Played BR Rips thru TV's USB port & thru HDMI port connected to PC. To me the picture quality was good, really good for the price to performance ratio...

SD content on the TV looked decent.. Nothing to complain...

Try to take a demo in a local store if you can...

hi elangoas I am open to any tv which has good pq and aq, but i am fearing to go for micromax after an youtube reviewer had told that his micromax tv went kaput in 5 months.

Sorry for being offtopic, or should i start a seperate thread i.e.my question is even if i am buying a tv . I will be buying online because of it being cheaper than retail stores. In that case is it safe to buy from snapdeal and also please let me know which other online shopping site apart from amazon and flipkart is safe to buy?

hi elangoas I am open to any tv which has good pq and aq, but i am fearing to go for micromax after an youtube reviewer had told that his micromax tv went kaput in 5 months.

Understand your concern.. Anyways as long as anything happens inside warranty period, MMX should take care of it...

Sorry for being offtopic, or should i start a seperate thread i.e.my question is even if i am buying a tv . I will be buying online because of it being cheaper than retail stores. In that case is it safe to buy from snapdeal and also please let me know which other online shopping site apart from amazon and flipkart is safe to buy?

Snapdeal, it is mixed opinion from FM here abt TV purchased there... Flipkart, amazon is safe....

hi friends i have decided to buy samsung 32j5300 ultimately.
but i want to know is it safe to buy from this seller "wholesaleretailer" in flipkart Flipkart.com

Honestly I would avoid anyone who has less than 90% positive ratings. They have absolutely no reason to have 30% of their customers unhappy unless they are inherently incompetent.

Honestly I would avoid anyone who has less than 90% positive ratings. They have absolutely no reason to have 30% of their customers unhappy unless they are inherently incompetent.

even most favourite seller in flipkart i.e. wsretail is having rating of 4.2/5 and this seller "wholesaleretailer" has rating of 3.9/5 that is why i am confused.

finally bought samsung 32j5300 but yet to get installation done from samsung.
After installation is done i will post review.
thank you

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back