Need active speakers suggestions.

Arkaprava

I intended to buy active speakers @30,000 INR budget for my audio setup.
Will play music initially from spotify or apple music and planning to be upgraded the source with a cd player in near future.

Kali Audio LP-UNF, JBL Professional 308P MkII, KRK Rokit CL5 G3 Classic-Professional-Bi-Amp-Powered-Monitors, Presonus Eris E4.5, Adam T5V/T7V, and a little more expensive one, the Focal Evo 50s—these ones came to mind.

Note: I never auditioned for studio monitors before, so I don't know how these perform. These models I suggested because I know that during my search online, if you can audition them, it will be very useful.

Kali Audio LP-UNF, JBL Professional 308P MkII, KRK Rokit CL5 G3 Classic-Professional-Bi-Amp-Powered-Monitors, Presonus Eris E4.5, Adam T5V/T7V, and a little more expensive one, the Focal Evo 50s—these ones came to mind.

Note: I never auditioned for studio monitors before, so I don't know how these perform. These models I suggested because I know that during my search online, if you can audition them, it will be very useful.
Thonet & Vander Kugel BT will be excellent in this price range.
I am extending my budget and considering ELAC DEBUT CONNEX DCB41....is it worth the money. Other wise i will go for JBL 308P MKII or T&V KUGEL BT or KALI AUDIO LP UNF

I am extending my budget and considering ELAC DEBUT CONNEX DCB41....is it worth the money. Other wise i will go for JBL 308P MKII or T&V KUGEL BT or KALI AUDIO LP UNF
Elac Connex will be a good option, but consider these also. Dynaudio lyd5,7,8/dynaudio mb5mkiii I think it's in the same price range as Elac, but LYD 8 will be more expensive.

But don't buy without any auditions. I don't know what kind of speakers you like. Warm-sounding or more airy, bright speakers. In that case, you can also consider Klipsch montiors. JBL wouldn't go wrong; it's under your budget. But choose some of the of the brands we all mentioned and do an audition so you can finalise one.

😊

Elac Connex will be a good option, but consider these also. Dynaudio lyd5,7,8/dynaudio mb5mkiii I think it's in the same price range as Elac, but LYD 8 will be more expensive.

But don't buy without any auditions. I don't know what kind of speakers you like. Warm-sounding or more airy, bright speakers. In that case, you can also consider Klipsch montiors. JBL wouldn't go wrong; it's under your budget. But choose some of the of the brands we all mentioned and do an audition so you can finalise one.

😊
Booked a audition with elac connex..
I like to listen songs from 70s/80s/90s american and british rock, psychedelic rocks, metallica,led zep, Beatles, few selective blues, jazz, country music and old classic bengali/hindi

😊
Dynaudio series what u had mentioned are way over my budget....

I intended to buy active speakers @30,000 INR budget for my audio setup.
Will play music initially from spotify or apple music and planning to be upgraded the source with a cd player in near future.
Not sure what type of sound you prefer. Studio monitors like the Kali, Presonus etc mentioned (I have used a few) will more suit near field listening and will generally be on the brighter side as their intent is for recording. They will need very careful placement and some room treatment depending on how alive your listening space is.
For example in Dynaudio I have two, one a studio monitor (primarily used by my nephew) and the other voiced for the end listener. The 2nd one is what I use. To my ears It is more fatigue-free and the preferred for longer listening. My nephew prefers the 1st one for its detailed and more dynamic presentation.
Ultimately you have to take a call according to your listening preference.
In 30k budget, I suggest you stay away from studio monitors and go for lifestyle brands like Q Acoustics, Elac etc.

Not sure what type of sound you prefer. Studio monitors like the Kali, Presonus etc mentioned (I have used a few) will more suit near field listening and will generally be on the brighter side as their intent is for recording. They will need very careful placement and some room treatment depending on how alive your listening space is.
For example in Dynaudio I have two, one a studio monitor (primarily used by my nephew) and the other voiced for the end listener. The 2nd one is what I use. To my ears It is more fatigue-free and the preferred for longer listening. My nephew prefers the 1st one for its detailed and more dynamic presentation.
In 30k budget, I suggest you stay away from studio monitors and go for lifestyle brands like Q Acoustics, Elac etc.
I like to listen songs from 70s/80s/90s american and british rock, psychedelic rocks, metallica,led zep, Beatles, few selective blues, jazz, country music and old classic bengali/hindi.

I live in a govt quarter (2B 1H 1K 2T) not so big...my job profile is transfer type posting in every 3 or 4 years.

I like to listen songs from 70s/80s/90s american and british rock, psychedelic rocks, metallica,led zep, Beatles, few selective blues, jazz, country music and old classic bengali/hindi.

I live in a govt quarter (2B 1H 1K 2T) not so big...my job profile is transfer type posting in every 3 or 4 years.
for 70-90s music, slightly brighter sounding speakers will be better. Warm sounding ones might present this type of music in a dull manner.

for 70-90s music, slightly brighter sounding speakers will be better. Warm sounding ones might present this type of music in a dull manner.
Yes, actually, it's kind of true.
In this case, you don't need to worry about dull sounds. These speakers will maintain a bright side, as he maintained.
What will be better choice then among these?
Try Auditon Elac, and also try some other models. Studio monitors are great for near-field listening. So I don't know how this will match with your vinyl player.

I would suggest you go for a 2.0 stereo setup. Buy a decent bookshelf within your budget and find an integrated amplifier, maybe a used one. It's not so heavy if you are shifting places.

Maybe try these Norge amplifiers; they are great and affordable. A lot of FM's are very happy with Norge amps.

Yes, actually, it's kind of true.

In this case, you don't need to worry about dull sounds. These speakers will maintain a bright side, as he maintained.

Try Auditon Elac, and also try some other models. Studio monitors are great for near-field listening. So I don't know how this will match with your vinyl player.
I dropped the vinyl records idea. Now initially will play from mobile mainly. Later on planning for a cd player.

I would suggest you go for a 2.0 stereo setup. Buy a decent bookshelf within your budget and find an integrated amplifier, maybe a used one. It's not so heavy if you are shifting places.

Maybe try these Norge amplifiers; they are great and affordable. A lot of FM's are very happy with Norge amps.

I will be playing music from spotify/youtube music/apple music initially for now. Then later on planning for a cd player and other accessories as my budget fit. Dropped the vinyl idea due to financial and other reasons temporarily.

So kindly suggest me as per my source of music presently.

I will be playing music from spotify/youtube music/apple music initially for now. Then later on planning for a cd player and other accessories as my budget fit. Dropped the vinyl idea due to financial and other reasons temporarily.

So kindly suggest me as per my source of music presently.
If you go for a studio monitor, you can't upgrade anything later on. but in the 2.0 stereo case. You can upgrade Enless options by adding a vinyl player, CD, and later on a DAC or subwoofers according to the amplifier. If you have decent speakers, you can keep them and change amplifiers according to your budget, and they will pair easily with all other devices. If you are moving frequently, always go for an integrated amp, so there is no need to worry about other devices.

You can try used amps or go for Norge, as I mentioned above, or if anybody knows some decent amps, they can mention them.

If you go for a studio monitor, you can't upgrade anything later on. but in the 2.0 stereo case. You can upgrade Enless options by adding a vinyl player, CD, and later on a DAC or subwoofers according to the amplifier. If you have decent speakers, you can keep them and change amplifiers according to your budget, and they will pair easily with all other devices. If you are moving frequently, always go for an integrated amp, so there is no need to worry about other devices.

You can try used amps or go for Norge, as I mentioned above, or if anybody knows some decent amps, they can mention them.
Will 2.0 stereo speakers + amp for this fall under my budget at present...if yes then pls suggest me your expert opinion 🤠

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back