Need advice on buying Preamp

Watsonsiva

Hi I have Marantz Stereo Amp 7025 and MAgnat Transpuls1000. I need suggestion for musical grade stereo Preamp to complete my setup. Now running directly from Topping A50. Thankyou

Hi I have Marantz Stereo Amp 7025 and MAgnat Transpuls1000. I need suggestion for musical grade stereo Preamp to complete my setup. Now running directly from Topping A50. Thankyou
If you are not missing much right now continue with topping or buy a better dac/preamp which will be a step up in many ways.

If you are not missing much right now continue with topping or buy a better dac/preamp which will be a step up in many ways.
Hi thank you so much for the advice. I thought of keeping A50 with my desktop setup for headphones and separates for music and tv. So looking for suggestions for that under 40k budget

Hi thank you so much for the advice. I thought of keeping A50 with my desktop setup for headphones and separates for music and tv. So looking for suggestions for that under 40k budget

A good new preamp under 40k is tough ask. Check out Schiit, Anode Acoustics, Lyrita, Acoustic portrait(seen this on sale in classifieds here).

If you get a good condition nad 162 preamp, that should work too

Manek

A good new preamp under 40k is tough ask. Check out Schiit, Anode Acoustics, Lyrita, Acoustic portrait(seen this on sale in classifieds here).

If you get a good condition nad 162 preamp, that should work too

Manek
Thank you for suggestions

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back