Need Advise on 32 inch LCD - Samsung c530 or Haier 32R3

asn

I am planning to buy an LCD 32 inch tv in the next couple of days. I went to several stores in Pune, but couldn't find one with good guidance.

One store has offered me Samsung 32C530 for 33K
and
Haier 32R3 for 28K including free Tata Sky HD box.

He is talking very highly about Haier - 32R3 model which has all the same inputs as the Samsung above (3 HDMI, 2 Component, 1 USB) and also has a SD card reader + Screen protection mechanism + 4 years warranty.

The picture quality of Haier in the showroom looked as good as the samsungs or sony's there.

Does anyone have an idea about the quality of Haier LCD TVs? Also their service?

If I take the Haier offer, I'll save almost 7.5K (5K + 2.5K for Tata Sky HD box).
But I have not heard much about Haier. Any ideas?

I am planning to buy an LCD 32 inch tv in the next couple of days. I went to several stores in Pune, but couldn't find one with good guidance.

One store has offered me Samsung 32C530 for 33K
and
Haier 32R3 for 28K including free Tata Sky HD box.

He is talking very highly about Haier - 32R3 model which has all the same inputs as the Samsung above (3 HDMI, 2 Component, 1 USB) and also has a SD card reader + Screen protection mechanism + 4 years warranty.

The picture quality of Haier in the showroom looked as good as the samsungs or sony's there.

Does anyone have an idea about the quality of Haier LCD TVs? Also their service?

If I take the Haier offer, I'll save almost 7.5K (5K + 2.5K for Tata Sky HD box).
But I have not heard much about Haier. Any ideas?

Strictly NO to Haier:rolleyes:

Thanks. Finally I went with LG 32LD550. So far very happy with it. Awesome PQ. Can play HD movies from USB and 100Hz.

^ there are many other established brands offering 3 year warranty now.. Toshiba, Panasonic etc..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back