Need Advise on Projector Ceiling Mount

rainbowsong2000

I am using Xgimi H2 projector for the past 1.5 years and so far I am using in the floor standing mount bought along with Xigimi H2. Now, I want to fix it ain the ceiling, while searching for the mount in Amazon there are a lot of options. But i need to have a future proof stand which would be compatible with all the projectors.

Also, I am not having much of the option or flexibility in fixing the mount. I have the gypsum false ceiling for the entire room expect space in the center that is at 10th to 12th feet. (Refer the below picture) Please suggest me the best bracket. I may upgrade to 4k Epson TW9400 in future.20200429_125657.jpg

I am using Xgimi H2 projector for the past 1.5 years and so far I am using in the floor standing mount bought along with Xigimi H2. Now, I want to fix it ain the ceiling, while searching for the mount in Amazon there are a lot of options. But i need to have a future proof stand which would be compatible with all the projectors.

Also, I am not having much of the option or flexibility in fixing the mount. I have the gypsum false ceiling for the entire room expect space in the center that is at 10th to 12th feet. (Refer the below picture) Please suggest me the best bracket. I may upgrade to 4k Epson TW9400 in future.View attachment 46379

Hey I’m using this from last three months.
I use it in wall mode, but it’s for ceiling and wall both. I have a SoNY Hw45es projector. Hope it helps.

Caprigo Super Heavy Duty 2 Feet Projector Ceiling Mount Stand, Adjustable Universal Projector Wall Bracket (White : C447) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07K6DY1D8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_56F5EbRX1JPPE

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back