Need AVR and 5.1 speakers. Budget 50-60K. plz suggest

Atul Gupta

hi guys, I need quick suggestion on avr and 5.1 speaker config under 50-60k, (better option in more budget is welcome too but trying to be in budget to start). I have gone through all threads like not to go for HTiB, take avr and speaker separately, so seeking help here .

I have done some searching.
####################### AVR ##################################

Yamaha RX-V581

Yamaha RX-V583

Denon AVR-X1300W

pioneer vsx-831

Pioneer VSXLX101

################# Speaker ##################

Yamaha NS-P150 Center/Surround, Speaker Package (3)

############# Sub woofer ##########################

still searching

################ tower speaker ######################

pioneer fs52

PLZ guys need help.

The options you have listed will cost you close to 100k. Even if you go step by step, the AVRs you have mentioned cost close to 50k. Can you mention your room size, requirements movies vs music, and exactly what budget you're looking at, so that people can help you better

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

hi guys, I need quick suggestion on avr and 5.1 speaker config under 50-60k, (better option in more budget is welcome too but trying to be in budget to start). I have gone through all threads like not to go for HTiB, take avr and speaker separately, so seeking help here .

Consider this in your budget..

For AVR - https://www.hifimart.com/pioneer-vsx-330-av-receiver.html?search=Pioneer&description=true

For 5.0 speakers - Taga Harmony inMOVE 5.0 Home Theater Pack | eBay

For subwoofer - Taga Harmony TSW-90 v.3 90W RMS / 250W Dynamic Peak 10" Active Subwoofer - Black | eBay

With ebay.in, using some of the coupon codes 2 -3 times can get you a maximum discount of 3K per transaction and you might just be able to complete a 5.1 set-up..

@dr_rocket : First of all thanks for quick reply. I have already edited the post to update my requirements though it isn't updated yet.
Requirement:
1. I am planning it for living room of size 12ft X 12ft,
2. 50% Movie 50% music.
3. Initially I am trying to stick to 60K budget. but can stretch it if you say so (you guys have better knowledge how to spend thoughtfully).

@elangoas : thanks, i will go through your suggestions and will reply.

Ok, 3 options (in 60k budget)

1. AVR Pioneer VSX 531 or Yamaha HTR 3067 (25-30K)

PLUS
Taga Harmony TAV 506 (21k)

PLUS
Taga TSW 90 (19k) or BIC america V80 https://proaudiohome.com/p/bic-amer...ch-100-watt-subwoofer/itemNDkz/?path=218_246& (I would prefer the BIC)

2. AVR Pioneer VSX 531 or Yamaha HTR 3067 (25-30K)

PLUS
Pair of bookshelves at 15-20K (Mission LX2, Boston A25, Polk S15/RTiA1, etc (15-20k)

PLUS
Subwoofer as above
(Center and surrounds to be added later)

3. Used route, check in for sale section or Hifiads.com or olx regarding good deals

Among all of above, I would prefer option 2 and also increase the budget for subwoofer to 30k which gives options of BIC F12/Emotiva Basx S10/XTZ 8.17

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back