Need AVR suggestion was using earlier denon 1911

Hi,
I have morduant short aviano 2, 5, and 1, and i am currently using denon 1911, i have upgraded my projector to 4k, also i might uograde my speakers later at the end of year also my new space is little big so denon 1911 being old 7 years and low in power sounds low plus ofcourse doesnt support my 4k android box, i want to upgrade it, i mostly watch movies 70% and 30% music currently, later i might buy seoerate amplifier for music when i upgrade speaker if i feel its absolutely necessary if the avr does enough job i wont, so please suggest me for now an upgrade for AVR, i have not thought of any budget as of now but i dont want to spend more than 1lakh, but better if i can get something for less than that, value for money as i dont use the system regularly maybe once a week or so. Good value for money avr which can handle front speaker upgrade will be fine, also front speaker upgrade suggestions are welcome :)

also i might uograde my speakers later at the end of year also my new space is little big so denon 1911 being old 7 years and low in power sounds low plus ofcourse doesnt support my 4k android box, i want to upgrade it

If you wish to stay with Denon line-up, then Denon x 3500, a 5.2.2 capable AVR out of the box and with 7.2 pre-outs (or) Marantz SR6013 if you can get one with in your budget, a 5.2.4 (or) 7.2.2 capable AVR with 11.2 pre-outs..

Good value for money avr which can handle front speaker upgrade will be fine, also front speaker upgrade suggestions are welcome :)

Instead of upgrading speakers, you may consider adding power amplifiers to at-least L-C-R speakers in your to be set-up..

See if Denon -X 3500H would suit your needs.

Edit: Cross posted with Elagoas
If you wish to stay with Denon line-up, then Denon x 3500, a 5.2.2 capable AVR out of the box and with 7.2 pre-outs (or) Marantz SR6013 if you can get one with in your budget, a 5.2.4 (or) 7.2.2 capable AVR with 11.2 pre-outs..

Instead of upgrading speakers, you may consider adding power amplifiers to at-least L-C-R speakers in your to be set-up..

I am also confused between marantz 6012 (getting it) and denon 3500 or 6013, have to audition it

I am also confused between marantz 6012 (getting it) and denon 3500 or 6013, have to audition it

Marantz n Denon are made by the same company D & M Holdings.....sound signature and built quality differs......Marantz is more inclined towards music....a bit warmer.....

If you want to try alternative AVRs....since more use is for movies....why not the Pioneer LX series or Yamaha Aventage series?

Marantz n Denon are made by the same company D & M Holdings.....sound signature and built quality differs......Marantz is more inclined towards music....a bit warmer.....

If you want to try alternative AVRs....since more use is for movies....why not the Pioneer LX series or Yamaha Aventage series?
Which models do you recommend in the price range, maybe incan audition all of them and select one i like which is vfm for me

Here is some models....you can decide to go for the lower model if you feel this is too powerful and out of budget....performance will remain the same

Compare specs ....most importantly Audition and decide......all the best
I was looking for the exact models , need to upgrade my AVR.
I checked the same site, also contacted lokesh.
Wondering why are the prices on the higher side here .
Saw the LX 503 priced at 90k on Amazon.
Marantz 6013 ,best price quoted to me by him was 1.1 lacs , another dealer quoted me 92K.

There are many dealers and you can engage with them to get the best prices.......ensure only that you have a GST bill and proper warranty in place....

Check online for prices with various dealers and then take a call......See the For Sale by Owner section...there is a Marantz SR6012/13 being sold...2 months or so old....warranty is there....check it.....less than a lac for sure...

There are many dealers and you can engage with them to get the best prices.......ensure only that you have a GST bill and proper warranty in place....

Check online for prices with various dealers and then take a call......See the For Sale by Owner section...there is a Marantz SR6012/13 being sold...2 months or so old....warranty is there....check it.....less than a lac for sure...
Thanks Sir. I am more inclined towards Yamaha and Pioneer , i did check the sale thread , dont prefer second hand electronics.
Also considered Onkyo AVRs, however I guess Onkyo has never fixed the high failure rates till date.

If auto setup is important, then I guess the Audyssey xt32 in Denon/Marantz is better than the one in other brands.

MaSh

Thanks Sir. I am more inclined towards Yamaha and Pioneer , i did check the sale thread , dont prefer second hand electronics.
Also considered Onkyo AVRs, however I guess Onkyo has never fixed the high failure rates till date.

Its barely used as per description. If you are technically getting it for 20k or so less than what a new one costs.....why not....but thats your own decision to take......Onkyo will be risky as servicing is a challenge.......

I use a SR6009 as I am not into Atmos etc and with MULTIEQ/32XT...it sings very well and pairs well with almost all brands of speakers...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back