Need expert suggestion

psurip

Hi,
I got an offer for Sony 48W600B used for 6 months for 45K is it worth to but this at this price. Please suggest if any delar can sell this archived model as new with warranty. Or any other model i can buy exchanging my LCD Tv. Currently i have LG LD650 42".

Appretaite your reply.

Hi, suggest you buy a new one with at least 3 years extended warranty. I don't see value in buying the offered tv for that much money

Ok then go ahead, hope you know the seller. But pl buy only if u can take extended warranty from Sony. Else suggest to skip it

Ok then go ahead, hope you know the seller. But pl buy only if u can take extended warranty from Sony. Else suggest to skip it

+1

You can check in the online forums on issues faced with the telivision sets. Sometimes these delicate 'smart' tvs suddenly get issues and stop working properly. So go for it only in case of warranty is available.

I had only a 1 year warranty for my Samsung TV. I bought a separate store warranty for another 2 years . So it was protected for 3 years. After almost 2 years the panel started giving trouble. First with intermittent white lines on the screen and then later became large sections on the screen. Finaly 6 months after it started I called in Samsung. They said the display has gone bad and the screen has to be replaced. The display is probably 95% of the TV. When you remove it there is practically nothing left behind !
Since it was on warranty they replaced the screen but I still feel that the original screen looked a bit better !

I think the brand probably isn't an issue. Always buy from a large store. Over the Net you have no idea if they are selling you a refreshed one ! Paying a little extra is far cheaper than paying for a new display !

Great suggestions. I will hold on to my purchase. I will wait for new buy only. My LG LCD Tv 42" LD650 works great wanted to upgrade to LED now but i feel i will wait for few more months.

Thanks again for your great suggestions.

I had only a 1 year warranty for my Samsung TV. I bought a separate store warranty for another 2 years . So it was protected for 3 years. After almost 2 years the panel started giving trouble. First with intermittent white lines on the screen and then later became large sections on the screen. Finaly 6 months after it started I called in Samsung. They said the display has gone bad and the screen has to be replaced. The display is probably 95% of the TV. When you remove it there is practically nothing left behind !
Since it was on warranty they replaced the screen but I still feel that the original screen looked a bit better !

I think the brand probably isn't an issue. Always buy from a large store. Over the Net you have no idea if they are selling you a refreshed one ! Paying a little extra is far cheaper than paying for a new display !

I Second the statement.

Its evident that the Life span of LED is between 3-5 Years(Max) on the budget models and No guarantee that it work for next day out of Box :)

So for Tv's Just go with M&B stores and get a Extended warranty ,It cost around 2-3Kcovering in and out for Any manufacturing defect.

I would just avoid Online for TV specifically, Since most of them not cover such warranty.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back