Need good advise on Cheap Sub woofer!

duncan

Hi guys!

This is my first post as i have just registered! I came across this awesome forum when i was researching for a real good limited budget stereo setup. i found the norge 2060 review very helpful and made my purchase soon after! I also spoke to Mr Bajaj and was amazed by his story (history) too.

As for the amp, it exceeded my expectations with the pairing of JBL Control 1's. The sound of the same old songs was so detailed! the only negative i faced was that the sound lacked bass completely!

What i did then was, i purchased an audio splitter normal 3.5 mm male to 2 females; connected my creative 2.1 without the satellites and the sound was as i needed! but the bass was not as tight and was destroying the audio quality overall! my budget is limited to Rs.4000 which i could stretch to a max of 5000. and i know a dedicated powered sub will set be back atleast 13000. hence i plan of sticking to the same idea of using a 2.1 with a good sub woofer. i wont be using d sats so thats not a concern, all i need to know from you'll is a 2.1 system with a good sub in my budget. I dont want it to b boomy. just good deep bass! i seen some reviews on edifier systems but have no clue on the sub. Request you pros to guide me in my purchase. another point is the volume control should not be on d satelites as i would be disconnecting them.

Thank you

Hi thanks for the quick and helpful reply Mksharan! I really love the Idea of building one myself, but will i get a good sounding bass or a boomy one.... I'm trying to keep the audio quality aspect as close as possible as to the JBL control 1's that I'm pairing it to.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back