need guidance

ram122

Hi

need some help ...

We want to place a Stereo amp in our apartment gym (450 sqft), however i wanted to be cautious in terms of not being too loud impacting residents as i had a DNM amplifier I was inclined to it. (My assessment was restrict the amp to 25W RMS)

HELP Required :

Can you suggest me what are the options (Amp+ Speakers) and what is a good budget as its apartment association i would be cost conservative.

Where can i buy it <Location bangalore>

Note : If the amp has built in FM that a cherry but decision not based on it.

Thank you regards

Hai ram,

I think you can contact Mr.Mark of M/s Audiocraft, Chennai. He may be able to help you. Search for his details in the forum by typing CRAFTEL.

N.Murali

Hi

need some help ...

We want to place a Stereo amp in our apartment gym (450 sqft), however i wanted to be cautious in terms of not being too loud impacting residents as i had a DNM amplifier I was inclined to it. (My assessment was restrict the amp to 25W RMS)

HELP Required :

Can you suggest me what are the options (Amp+ Speakers) and what is a good budget as its apartment association i would be cost conservative.

Where can i buy it <Location bangalore>

Note : If the amp has built in FM that a cherry but decision not based on it.

Thank you regards

perfect for your application is

NORGE 2030T stereo amplifier - with fm tuner

look here-

Norge Audio

If you are on a very tight budget, go for Norge. Else Marantz/Harman Kardon.

As for speakers, I would suggest FS for that big a room.

Go for Wharf 9.5 or above.

Be prepared to shell out about 50k total.

need guidance

Go straight ... turn left, proceed until you see landmark (cow in middle of road), take the road the horn is pointing to ... keep going for 5 km until you see the buffalo always parked on the centerline/divider, take u-turn until you reach the tail, take u-turn till the you reach the mouth (repeat 10 times), then follow direction of the buffallo tail back to the cow still sitting in the middle of the road ...

Oops! didnt even see the rest of your message!! ;)

Others will be of more use then ... :eek:

Cheers

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back