Need help between Denon X500 and Yamaha YT299

Pranjal

Last edited:
Denon X500 is a kwel one. You can go for this. Rather than even going for Reliance check if you are able to get from a dealer coz they provided me denon x500 complete package for around 36,000. I have set up home theater separately. Got Denon AVR-X500 and arranged subwoofer and speakers separately.:)

denon x500 is a kwel one. You can go for this. Rather than even going for reliance check if you are able to get from a dealer coz they provided me denon x500 complete package for around 36,000. I have set up home theater separately. Got denon avr-x500 and arranged subwoofer and speakers separately.:)

from where did you get this quote?? Profx is quoting 41k

Both the models are good ..Denon performance is comparitevley good for both movies & music..thats y I've purchased X500..and u can upgrade the speakers upto 165Watts per channel with this AVR..

Even I was struck in between these models.Mr.Pranjal,can you say which reliance digital store offered you DENON X500 for <40,00 INR? cos jubli hills RELIANCE DIGITAL quoted me Rs.41,000.
NOTE:As X500 supports upto 165watts per channel,its good to have reserved power left in AVR so that its not exhausted!

I have got chance of demo for both.. barely any difference in sound quality for music and movie.. but advantage in Yamaha that it will be having usb port inbuilt which is not with X500.

I have also auditioned yht299, I feel its better for music rather than movies.

You can also go for denon x1000 for better room acoustics management.

Hi,

Even the JBL Cinema BD300 is similarly priced. This model also has inbuilt wifi/DLNA support which makes it attractive. Anyone here with any reviews for this package.

Cheers!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back