Need Help: can anyone get a car cd player ( Pioneer ) from US/UK/singapore ?

Tanoj

Hello friends,

can anyone get a car cd player ( Pioneer ) from US/UK/singapore ?

budget is around 10 K, my cousin got for himself last year SQ is very nice.

will check the model No

Regards

Tanoj

A car CD player is so 1989. Why not consider an iPod adapter or an SD card slot on a head unit? I have an Audi with SD capability, and a cheap memory card can hold 5000 songs or a single telephone message from your mother-in-law. Why would you want to put up with schlepping CD's around in your car?

Do we get something like a media player, just like a WD mediaplayer with remote for car, if yes that must be ideal choice

and if it is a detachable one that will be great, i can use at home and in car both

Regards

Tanoj

Do we get something like a media player, just like a WD mediaplayer with remote for car, if yes that must be ideal choice

and if it is a detachable one that will be great, i can use at home and in car both

Regards

Tanoj

You can take several routes in terms of car-audio system since there are many choices nowadays:

1. Single-din cd player. Some single-din players have usb connectivity and can play flac and wav files through usb.

2. Double-din (2-din) DVD receiver.

3. Car HDD player.

4. Home Media Player with 2.5" portable HDD. You will also require an AC-DC converter to power up,

5. Single-din and double-din players/receivers can be connected with iPod/iPhone, Smartphones (Android) and Blackberry through dedicated cables/adapters.

Some also have bluetooth connectivity that can play your music/movies from the phone onto your monitor and produce the sound through your car speakers....

Your wallet simply cannot catch up with technology.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back