Need Help: can anyone get a car cd player ( Pioneer ) from US/UK/singapore ?

Tanoj

Hello friends,

can anyone get a car cd player ( Pioneer ) from US/UK/singapore ?

budget is around 10 K, my cousin got for himself last year SQ is very nice.

will check the model No

Regards

Tanoj

A car CD player is so 1989. Why not consider an iPod adapter or an SD card slot on a head unit? I have an Audi with SD capability, and a cheap memory card can hold 5000 songs or a single telephone message from your mother-in-law. Why would you want to put up with schlepping CD's around in your car?

Do we get something like a media player, just like a WD mediaplayer with remote for car, if yes that must be ideal choice

and if it is a detachable one that will be great, i can use at home and in car both

Regards

Tanoj

Do we get something like a media player, just like a WD mediaplayer with remote for car, if yes that must be ideal choice

and if it is a detachable one that will be great, i can use at home and in car both

Regards

Tanoj

You can take several routes in terms of car-audio system since there are many choices nowadays:

1. Single-din cd player. Some single-din players have usb connectivity and can play flac and wav files through usb.

2. Double-din (2-din) DVD receiver.

3. Car HDD player.

4. Home Media Player with 2.5" portable HDD. You will also require an AC-DC converter to power up,

5. Single-din and double-din players/receivers can be connected with iPod/iPhone, Smartphones (Android) and Blackberry through dedicated cables/adapters.

Some also have bluetooth connectivity that can play your music/movies from the phone onto your monitor and produce the sound through your car speakers....

Your wallet simply cannot catch up with technology.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back