Need help for speaker & receiver combination (First HT)

rathee0000

Hi All,
For the past two weeks I am searching through various av receivers & speakers.
I have decided to buy Yamaha RX-V477 receiver. Cost Nearly - Rs 38K.
Now I am very confused about the speakers pairing. I have deciced these three models. :-
1. JBL Cinema 300
2. Pioneer SP-7735TT
3. Pioneer SP-E335XT
My budget is around Rs 60 - 70 K.
Please suggest me some combo for the same. I am gonna use the system for 5.1 movies & video songs (50-50). I want quality sound not just boom boom.
Reading & reviewing about Yamaha RX-V477, It has the best mix avaialble of the technology & features in this budget. If you guys have any suggestions, please giude me. This will be my first Home Theater.
Thanks,
Naveen Rathee

Hi, your receiver is a good choice but i am not sure about the pioneer speaker pack. Dont buy jbl bd 300 because ur receiver is powerful than the speakers.

Hey Vinod...Thanks for the advice...I am considering buying Pioneer Andrew Jones AJ-5235XT. But i have to stretch my budget about Rs.22000 more. I would like to know if it will be worth it?

I dont think these pack work great with your receiver. (I have tried or demoed with AJ speakers)

Still you have time. Setup things slowly. May me for now, buy a good pair of bookshelves which support both music and movies. Later you buy floors and sub woofer speakers..

Dont buy things blindly by seeing the price.

Sorry for last comment inside brackets. I missed not here (I have not tried ***).

It seems like the drivers of all the speaker are smaller. I dont think it will completely satisfy your needs. May be can try for a demo with these pack.

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back