Need help in Buying Speakers for Living Room(HT).

Hi fLUX,

Thanks for the advise on AMP, will keep it. :)

Will surely do the audition of speakers you recommended.

Even I liked the Indiq Speakers.

will keep you posted once I finalised the speaker. :)

Ya still the research is ON, Now dropped the plan of upgrading to 4700. 3700 will be sufficient for my need.

Will audition SUBS in real time, Den will finalised the SUB.. And yes as per the room size I need 2 subs.

Will Try LCR Channel, Thanks for the input bro.

Thanks Amrutmhatre.
@manish2225, have you made up your mind?

In case ur looking for bookshelves, I have elac B5 bookshelves in mint condition for grabs at 25k. I'm using it as surround back channels and want to sell to upgrade to brand matched speakers (all fronts are Psbs). If ur interested, pls pm me.

In case ur looking for bookshelves, I have elac B5 bookshelves in mint condition for grabs at 25k. I'm using it as surround back channels and want to sell to upgrade to brand matched speakers (all fronts are Psbs). If ur interested, pls pm me.
Sure bro give me time till 20 th of may, buying in phases. so will be in touch.

3700 is very good. No point upgrading to 4x or higher series as it’s not going to be in a dedicated HT room. Like most of them suggested here, I too would vote for the IndiqAudio Platinum Achal and their Matching Center. They are excellent for music as well as for movies. Since your space is big why not choose their newly launched Diamond series. For your 5000cuft space not all towers that you have finalised will be able to build pressure. Whilst Platinum series are very good and will do very well, if you want to add a Power Amp I’d say go for their diamond series. You will just be amazed to see what they are capable off. My listing space is about 10000cuft and these towers post upgrade has made me get rid of the subs and that said it does not kill the mids too.
I have been planning to post a separate thread on my journey from platinum to diamond series but not finding time. So, when you plan to go for an audition of Platinum Achal do check on the diamond series with them.

Regards,
Som
Congratulations on getting the diamonds...
Eagerly waiting for your impressions...

@manish2225 , somewhat OT, but somewhere down the line do consider having a projector. To my mind, 85" at 16 feet just doesn't work. You need 150" :) .
You could have both with a pull down screen in front of the TV. I had this arrangement in my living room.

Hi Pratyush,

I have planned to go for Diamond Series, Let the lockdown get over will audition the speakers and den go for it. :)
That's nice. I have platinum's and can only imagine how diamonds would sound like. Please post your impressions once you get them

Back