Need help in setting up my desktop audio

Sreekanth-Blr

I wanted to upgrade my standard speakers with a decent 2.1 system and after lots of research, finally narrowed down to Swans(HiVi) M50W and currently sitting on my table which are connected to my on-board sound card (Realtek ALC 892) it also has Coaxial and Optical S/PDIF out ports. I am very much disappointed with the performance, so decided to change the source and narrowed down to go with a new sound card or with DAC. This are my narrowed down list

Sound Card upgrade: Asus Xonar Essence STX

DAC upgrade:

O2+ODAC RevB
Audio GD NFB-15
Modi 2 Uber
HiFime UH1 384Khz USB DAC, headphone amplifier and I2S/DSD interface
FiiO E17K

Usage is 45 Music:45 Movies:10 Gaming. I also use head phones to listen music and watch movies especially at nights.
I need experts over here to guide me to get best with in my budget that I have narrowed down or any other advice will help.

NOTE: All of the above need to be sourced in as they are not available locally except the STX and E17K
Do let me know if any of the can be purchased locally and what would be customs duty charges when I source from out side?

Thanks in advance

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back