Need Help - Projector Screen for Epson 3020 (TW6100 in Europe)

I was also thinking in the same line. Could you please let me know what was the approximate weight and dimensions of the package?

Avoid folding of the screen as it takes some effort to remove the creases. Over a period, its fine as the material is stretched and the marks will go. If you dont mind the expense try and roll it into a tube and ship it rather than folded.

Carl's default is folded packing but has an option with extra money for roll tube option.

The cloth I purchased was thick and has a sort of rubbery or plasticky type of coating that it is impossible to get folds by normal folding in the package unless if one sits on it or puts more weights and the box gets crushed.

Just a small update.

A couple of days back there was a flash sale on Epson 3500 (i.e. Epson TW6600 in Europe/India) for one day. We were able to exchange the existing 3020 with 3500 without paying anything extra.
So essentially I should get a bit better contrast ratio, 200 lumens more light, vertical and horizontal lens shift to name a few. I am feeling lucky. :)

After 2 days of of placing the order, Bestbuy is saying that there was some problems with the order and they didn't ship it to my brother's place.
Now as both the offers are gone, and we already returned 3020, we have no projectors at all and feeling very annoyed.
My brother dropped by their store asking for a either the 3500 or full refund. They are still arguing on giving him back a store credit of the whole amount.
This is unacceptable.

Now I guess I have to get something from India only.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back