Need Help with Front load washing machine

pungan

Hi Guys,

I am in little bit of dilemma, I have used top loading washing machine for last 7 years (BPL). I have now decided to buy new one and thinking of Front loading washing machine.
I have narrowed down three front loading washing machine which are in my budget (up to 25K)

1) LG
LG F1056LDP Front Load Washing Machine - 5.5 Kg, Inverter Direct Drive Washer, Blue White , Bio, Baby Care, Crease Care, Quick 30, Cotton Quick, White, Blanket, Medic Rinse, Intensive Wash - LG Electronics IN
Heard good things about LG specially in India in regards to WM after sales service.

2) Samsung
the ultimate washing experience - WF8552SEH - Front Loading - Washing Machine | SAMSUNG
Another Korean made but could not find more information about user experience.

3) Siemens- Don't remember model name but it is 1000 rpm model.
This German brand is well known in WM field and have good reputation in market.

I am very much confused. which one I should go for?:confused:

To my hello hi-fi vision members.
let me know which is one is better in your view and why. :sos::thumbsup:

Hi pungan,

Keep the options between the LG & Siemens Models, though the tub of the 5.5 kg LG model seriously looks smaller than advertised, which be a head ache if you intend to wash large items like curtains etc... I seriously suspect LG in the capacity dept as they earlier used to wrongly advertise the capacity of their fridge models too. Only thing of note about the LG machine is the Direct Drive Motor & 10yr warranty on the same, which are unique in the market right now.

Pls do some research too & decide then on which 1 works best for you.

Regards

Hi Guys,

I am in little bit of dilemma, I have used top loading washing machine for last 7 years (BPL). I have now decided to buy new one and thinking of Front loading washing machine.
I have narrowed down three front loading washing machine which are in my budget (up to 25K)

1) LG
LG F1056LDP Front Load Washing Machine - 5.5 Kg, Inverter Direct Drive Washer, Blue White , Bio, Baby Care, Crease Care, Quick 30, Cotton Quick, White, Blanket, Medic Rinse, Intensive Wash - LG Electronics IN
Heard good things about LG specially in India in regards to WM after sales service.

2) Samsung
the ultimate washing experience - WF8552SEH - Front Loading - Washing Machine | SAMSUNG
Another Korean made but could not find more information about user experience.

3) Siemens- Don't remember model name but it is 1000 rpm model.
This German brand is well known in WM field and have good reputation in market.

I am very much confused. which one I should go for?:confused:

To my hello hi-fi vision members.
let me know which is one is better in your view and why. :sos::thumbsup:

simply said -

the koreans are inveterate liars =

and the germans are truth-makers.

i could have said this better - but those mods are watching:)

IFB is not the same anymore, their new models have lots of problems & their service too is pathetic. Am suffering with my 2 yr old 6kg IFB Senator which constantly breaks down, constantly fight with the service centre personnel who do a shoddy job & overcharge for the same. Plus they pester you to take their amc contract promising the moon & delivering zilch!

Siemens looks the best bet in the washing machine biz right now.

My friend is having IFB its 6 year old model. He told me that IFB now days are not that good one having reliability issues with some of its parts. If i remember correctly BOSCH now don't provide parts to IFB, so IFB is not on list.

Hi pungan,

Keep the options between the LG & Siemens Models, though the tub of the 5.5 kg LG model seriously looks smaller than advertised, which be a head ache if you intend to wash large items like curtains etc... I seriously suspect LG in the capacity dept as they earlier used to wrongly advertise the capacity of their fridge models too. Only thing of note about the LG machine is the Direct Drive Motor & 10yr warranty on the same, which are unique in the market right now.

Pls do some research too & decide then on which 1 works best for you.

Regards

Is Samsung is not that good?

Finally bought LG 1256NDP Front loading washing machine on Saturday.. :yahoo:

which siemens washing machine do you use?am confused between bosch ,ifb,siemens .please help me needed to decide fast

is direct drive make sense?

i shld consider warranty as ifb is offering 4 years and siemens and bosch are providing 2 years warranty.

is ifb is not better any more?
i have a family of 4 what size should i consider 5.5,6,8 etc kg please reply asap

is ifb is not better any more?
i have a family of 4 what size should i consider 5.5,6,8 etc kg please reply asap

I am using IFB washing machine for 10 years. Wash quality is really good. Their servce quality was gone down. But lately I see some improvements. I think they are revamping their service network.

I have no comparative experince of other companies. But I have dealt with LG for my TV and microwave. I found LG people very punctual. But not sure about their washing machines.

You can use 5.5 Kg for family of 4. It will good for daily load. But you will have to have more than one run if you want wash any non-daily stuff like bed sheets and curtains.

My personal experience:
Siemens is in a different league, outstanding wash quality and quietest of them all.
It will not interfere in your listening sessions :)
I have been using it for last five years, and completely satisfied with it.

my personal experience:
Siemens is in a different league, outstanding wash quality and quietest of them all.
It will not interfere in your listening sessions :)
i have been using it for last five years, and completely satisfied with it.

man which model do you use of siemens?

I am confused between bosch and siemens

Will let you know the model number in the evening, it is 1200 rpm, 7.5/8 kg, front load full automatic.

Off topic here but i have a service guy here in Pune who does good work on the machine. I have been using his service since 1990 when i had "National fully automatic machine". Anybody wants his number PM me.

Back