Need Pioneer DV600 or DV610 grey market dealer info - B'lore

dawg55555

Hi guys,

I know the retailers for Pioneer in bangalore.however I can save a couple of thousand bucks if i buy from Grey market.please could anyone provide me the name and phone no. of a grey market dealer who is trust worthy and from whom you have purchased before? Many thanks in advance.

Please visit National market to buy the same, they will test the model and give a demo, then u can buy the same, price should be around 7.5 k.

Few forum members have bought from there, for shop details they may be able to shed some light ...

Hi guys,

I know the retailers for Pioneer in bangalore.however I can save a couple of thousand bucks if i buy from Grey market.please could anyone provide me the name and phone no. of a grey market dealer who is trust worthy and from whom you have purchased before? Many thanks in advance.

I am considering selling my one month old Pio 610 which I bought in gray market in Chennai. (Reason: I am planning to get a PS3 very soon). PM me if anyone in Bangalore is interested.

Hi guys,

Check with Misrimal in National Marker, his shop is in basement left handside, shop is on the right handside as you enter, check with some one and they should guide you.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back