Need recommendation: CDP or CDT + DAC for Cadence speakers and amp setup

StovePipe

Dear fellows:

A beginner in this space writing to you for recommendations.

My music collection is all CDs about 500 with genres such as classic rock, jazz, prewar blues, hindustani classical etc. Been using a borrowed Marantz CD-5005 from a friend for a few weeks. I do like the warm tone colors. Time has come that I will need to arrange for my own source now.

My Setup
  1. Cadence Avita floor standing speakers
  2. Cadence va-1-0-amplifier
  3. Luxman JPR-100 cables for interconnect
As a beginner, I don't have a lot of data points to compare. A handful of auditions couldn't push me even to select between a CDP or CDT + DAC option.

Given a budget of upto 1L, a humble request to advise me:
  • CDP or CDT + DAC
  • Models that can go with the above setup.
Thanks!

Welcome to our forum. I'd recommend a decent CD player for your setup.

Dear fellows:

A beginner in this space writing to you for recommendations.

My music collection is all CDs about 500 with genres such as classic rock, jazz, prewar blues, hindustani classical etc. Been using a borrowed Marantz CD-5005 from a friend for a few weeks. I do like the warm tone colors. Time has come that I will need to arrange for my own source now.

My Setup
  1. Cadence Avita floor standing speakers
  2. Cadence va-1-0-amplifier
  3. Luxman JPR-100 cables for interconnect
As a beginner, I don't have a lot of data points to compare. A handful of auditions couldn't push me even to select between a CDP or CDT + DAC option.

Given a budget of upto 1L, a humble request to advise me:
  • CDP or CDT + DAC
  • Models that can go with the above setup.
Thanks!
I Have the Denon A100 anniversary edition with a Ak chipset 32 bit day with Digital In option. This is made in Japan and with special anniversary components.And its condition is literally 10/10 aesthitically and functionally. No flaws and not even a single hair line scratch. Some of the reviews compare this player with esoteric sacd player and many other hi end players, for its performance and build quality. I have posted this for sale here in the forum.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back