Need Reviews on "INDIQAUDIO"

Congrats on the upgrade, they look really nice. I have been thinking of upgrading my Platinum's for sometime but lacked motivation to pull the trigger since Platinum's have been keeping me happy for so many years, there was no reason for upgrade and I was passed 12 months. Your thread has made the itch come back. I was always under the impression that upgrades could only be done during first twelve months, is it not the case? Let me make an upgrade call to them as well and see what they say.
I am in exactly same situation. Every time I think about upgrade but Platinum Achals are keeping me very happy . Excellent speakers and I am extremely happy with Platinum Achals performance :)

I am in exactly same situation. Every time I think about upgrade but Platinum Achals are keeping me very happy . Excellent speakers and I am extremely happy with Platinum Achals performance :)
I 200% copy. Over past 1 year I auditioned MA gold, C300 from QA and very recently C500 and few others in this range.. No doubt they were all extremely good, but somehow I missed the mid range richness which I get from Achals plus it didn't make sense to spend more than 3L on them with the uncertainty of how they would play in my setup/room. So I felt the best would be to upgrade to Diamonds as that will be almost risk free and you get a wonderful duco finish. I already own their Signature M 2.0, so I was confident that the towers would look fantastic in the same finish. @Mayasandra_l comparison also increased my confidence to upgrade.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back