Need suggestion for a pair of wall mounts for my Samsung HT-A67E rear speaker (KeyHole)

I have used these in the past and can vouch for it, fits most speakers

I have used these in the past and can vouch for it, fits most speakers

It doesn't tilt much max I think 20 degree.

It doesn't tilt much max I think 20 degree.

It does a 45 degree I think...used with Boston Acoustic Soundware XS cubes, Bose Cubes, etc. If you feel the other ones 100% fit your requirement then go for it.

When we talk about speakers wall mount brackets, in specifications, "Load Capacity" is for single speaker or for both speakers.

Single speaker capacity is referred in the specs
My rear speakers are 1.8kg each. So this will be good enough? It says "Load Capacity: 3.5 kg"

My actual product is this. I bought them in 2011 (11 years ago) but have been using them for much lighter speakers.

My rear speakers are 1.8kg each. So this will be good enough? It says "Load Capacity: 3.5 kg"

My actual product is this. I bought them in 2011 (11 years ago) but have been using them for much lighter speakers.

I used these Tono Systems HT 55 in the past with Boston Cubes then JBL Sats etc, even Bose Cubes. They work fine. The ones you get nowadays are of different brand but ideally the same thing.

Can you share a pic of the rear speaker or the brand / model number so I can re check and suggest alternatives if this does not work out?

I used these Tono Systems HT 55 in the past with Boston Cubes then JBL Sats etc, even Bose Cubes. They work fine. The ones you get nowadays are of different brand but ideally the same thing.

Can you share a pic of the rear speaker or the brand / model number so I can re check and suggest alternatives if this does not work out?
Thanks.

Q990B-back.jpg

These are satellites speakers of Samsung HW-Q990B Soundbar.

Speakers' weight is 1.8kg each. I have checked the weight myself.

My Tono Systems HT 55 brackets are in good condition and I connected one speaker yesterday but speaker's bottom corner was touching wall. I don't mind using them but open to buy better wall mount brackets.

Should I use Tono brackets or any of these (or any other) is a better option?

Last edited:
Thanks.

View attachment 71266

My Tono Systems HT 55 brackets are in good condition and I connected one speaker yesterday but speaker's bottom corner was touching wall. I don't mind using them but open to buy better wall mount brackets.

For how much you got q990b after all discount on card etc and is it worth it ?

Thanks.

View attachment 71266

If with the Tono Stands you feel that placement & performance is not as expected and you feel there is a risk of the speaker falling then makes sense to invest in metal stands as shared by you.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back